Maximizing ref profit from community market.

justcc

Hello, I've got around 1,05$ in my steam wallet and I'm wondering, what should I buy from there for maximum amount of refined?

Some items are cheaper than another but are more expensive in refs on backpack.

What would you recommend?

Cheers.

find items with only low buy orders and place a order yourself. Then just wait and hope you’ll get lucky

Scm isn’t the best place for buying stuff tbh, but yeah just put some buy orders out and pray someone actually decides to sell to you/gives you something good.

not to brag, but i’ve gotten good stuff from the community market, including a spelled item and a limited summer key. That’s totally chance though, if that happens that’s good for you!

Buy order for popular low cost cosmetics and hope you get a painted one that you can sell for 2-3 ref extra.

yea i do this with money i get from selling pubg crates, I try find items that are lowest on scm with high value paints, white, black, lime, pink. Recently I got a 70's chapeau with black for like lowest on scm, by a good margin, so there definitely is profit to be had.

What items would you guys recommend to buy?

I'd prefer to do it in one go and not wait or buy in bulk.

maximum profit, no waiting, only one item, and you don’t wanna do any research yourself.

ok, good luck

9 hours ago, tardlife said:

maximum profit, no waiting, only one item, and you don’t wanna do any research yourself.

ok, good luck

Pretty much this. All the good stuff in life requires a bit of creative thinking and/or straight out grinding for it. Every successful trader that has made some serious some of money has worked their ass off through experience and making mistakes. 

Archived