1/1 Unusual... or not?

LeROY

Been offered 1/1 Unusuals from time to time, but when checking the Timeline Graph on Stats Page I see there has been 2 at one time.

I assume the other 1 just isn't visible to bp.tf cause its in a private backpack or listed on SCM. If so shouldn't it still be registered as 1/2, cause it still exists?

What about Unusuals that have been in private packs since before the stat reset?

I'm a bit confused by this and didn't find anything by searching, so maybe someone here can help.

Thanks

1 hour ago, ultiwar said:

Been offered 1/1 Unusuals from time to time, but when checking the Timeline Graph on Stats Page I see there has been 2 at one time.

I assume the other 1 just isn't visible to bp.tf cause its in a private backpack or listed on SCM. If so shouldn't it still be registered as 1/2, cause it still exists?

What about Unusuals that have been in private packs since before the stat reset?

I'm a bit confused by this and didn't find anything by searching, so maybe someone here can help.

Thanks

Yeah you basically mesn it. The unusual the number 2 went on the market or its on a private bp so you should always chek that and not only what unusual said

15 minutes ago, morsavoladora1 said:

Yeah you basically mesn it. The unusual the number 2 went on the market or its on a private bp so you should always chek that and not only what unusual said

Thanks for responding.

Still don't understand why it cant stay/say 2 exists in Unusual Pricelist, and what about private packs before Jan.2016? I remember reading something, somewhere about the stats a good while ago but cant find that either..:unsure:

this is because backpack.tf doesn't know if the item was just placed inside a private backpack/steamcommunity market or the item was actually deleted.

Thats why it says there is only 1 "known" item here. 

• 3 weeks later...

the best thing is always those: 1/1 or 1/2 in the market, you hover over it and BAM.

13 for sale on SCM. I really think those should be included in some form, even if they're priced ridicolously high.

they still exist.

Archived