ability to view how much you bought items for

female circumcision

to keep track of how you are going to profit, there would be an ability to see how much you bought the item for, that way it would be much more easier for people to keep track of how much they bought their items worth
especially for the people who are selling a lot of things at one time, and on top of that if they allow negotiation, it will be somewhat harder to keep track of. instead of using notepad or some other application, why not just integrate it into the site?

what I'm thinking of how it would work, is you buy something, and you would go to your backpack, and hover over the item which you bought, and click a button which will allow you do put a value in, obviously the value is going to be how much you bought items for

sounds like a premium feature
but another idea to keep things free for everyone, premium members would automatically get things set to how much they bought it for, however I cant really think of an idea how it will even be tracked on how much you even bought the item for without using some sort of bot

1 hour ago, female circumcision said:

what I'm thinking of how it would work, is you buy something, and you would go to your backpack, and hover over the item which you bought, and click a button which will allow you do put a value in, obviously the value is going to be how much you bought items for

Here u go m8

I've added this feature to the site as you requested

Hover over anything in your backpack, click on "Tag"

You can enter whatever you want, as you can see

Your total for this completely free service is $349.99, payable in cash or money

ehhh.png.d66bd0a1bb35fea3c1ef8061bf55ee07.png

7 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

Newbie meme profile gets burned by regulars... this is the content I came for.

wish we could slow the decay of tf2 community by not bashing f2p players and those new to trading forums. really unfortunate people get their rocks off on this shit, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be treated this way just for not understanding a website with tools that are admittedly confusing at times. 

2 hours ago, grandma's cookies said:

wish we could slow the decay of tf2 community by not bashing f2p players and those new to trading forums. really unfortunate people get their rocks off on this shit, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be treated this way just for not understanding a website with tools that are admittedly confusing at times. 

I genuinely meant to help the guy out, not to be belittling or anything.  I hope I didn't come across that way.

I know I'm a smartass, but I think most people on the internet have thick enough skin that they'd prefer "help along with a bit of snark" vs. no help at all.  And I've only mastered those two options, not anything in between, so, eh....

*edit*

Also, I have to point out...when your name is "female circumcision", you pretty much give the internet consent to abuse you.  No one names themselves that if they don't want negative attention.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:41 PM, 3.50 said:

I genuinely meant to help the guy out, not to be belittling or anything.  I hope I didn't come across that way.

I know I'm a smartass, but I think most people on the internet have thick enough skin that they'd prefer "help along with a bit of snark" vs. no help at all.  And I've only mastered those two options, not anything in between, so, eh....

*edit*

Also, I have to point out...when your name is "female circumcision", you pretty much give the internet consent to abuse you.  No one names themselves that if they don't want negative attention.

oh that wasn't targeting don't worry it was meant for ksolis01 but you're right OP's name is a little aggressive 

Archived