Swastika on Conscientious Objector, a common item among TF2 players and traders.

NOpainNOgain

1 hour ago, ultiwar said:

The way I see it:

1. We took a turn to be a more p.c world but forgot to stop and are still spiraling. Now a lot of random people get real offended by stupid shit and we must sympathize -being so p.c and all. After a day without being able to say trivial shit like: (content deleted to not hurt someones feeling), it will get ugly when you get on the web. I think this song says it perfect if you change "everyone" to "no one" 

2. ..or theres just a lot of Hindus and Buddhists that loves to play TF2. The swastika is a 5000 year old sacred symbol after all!

Would Jews obliterate/expunge(?) the Star of David if it was used by Mao?? or Stalin??

Which segues nice to:

Holocaust was bad, but common be serious... It barely makes top 3 in term of death toll

1. Mao Zedong. Over 75 Million killed
  2. Joseph Stalin. Est. 20-25 Million killed
  3. Adolf Hitler. 12 Million (50-55% Jews, 45-50% non-Jews

When it comes to Genocide(% of population wiped) I recommend googling, most have names to hard for me to remember

• Tutsi
  • Native Americans
  • Pygmies
  • Kazakhs
  • Chechen

and others totally gone just in the last century

1) Oh god you seriously think i am that stupid ? i am talking about the swastika that is twisted, and has the red cover behind it. The known Nazi swastika, nothing but that one. Those are the ones i sadly encounter so much, lets not play games here.

2) Yeah, I do know there are more horibble events in history, i would say whats going right now in syria is probably one of the worst as well, but i am sorry when people get buried alive, burned alive, going through psycopathic experiments by some crazy doctors ( like the well known Nazi Doctor Mengel or whatever that son of a bitch name is, tortured to death and getting killed by lots of different crazy ways, when a crazy movement tries to change the world and being motivated by some crazy ideology, when so much death caused to humans, and the most sad thing that this is quit a modern event, considering we still have the generation that survived this nightmare, i dont see anything that can surpass that horror. 

3) i am not saying that you should only pay attention to what i brought up, but as humans, its our responsibily to not let that thing expose itself, and in my opinion using a picture of swastika on a tf2 item, isnt funny and isnt cool, plus considerating lots of children play this game, they get to watch those ugly things when they play this game, and nothing positive comes from this. I think a temp ban with a warning, is absolute legitimate. Sorry for my bad english lol.

swastika-1.jpg

• Administrators

Okay this is just getting a bit silly. We can (or should) all agree that the fucking nazi flag is not something anyone should be proud to wave. As far as this site goes, if people make listings for them you can report that, but we're not gonna be intervening at people just for owning one absent of any other issues or concerns since being an edgy racist moron isn't against the rules in itself provided you don't attack anyone. If you want valve to take action, report on steam. We can't do anything to help you there.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived