How much can i add to a 14 key unusual if it has a good spell?

NobleCrescent32

The item in question is a smoking grenadiers softcap priced at 13-15 keys. But this has the orange footprints spell. How much can i reasonably add? (I know it wont be much)

3 minutes ago, mistakes were made said:

nothing, it won't add value but if there are multiple sellers buyers might pick yours as it has a spell

Aw, i really thought it would be worth at least a bit of refined. All right

Well in specific unusuals it can add value, but in this case i don't think that anybody are going to pay more, anyways you can try

Your unu isnt too good so it doesnt add much.in most cases,ppl wont add value but you could add a few refs if you want to

im pretty sure oyu can ask 15 keys like the other seller in bp.tf or maybe more because your is a clean one and its a very cool footprint spell adn still even if people dont add value to a spell its the only clean one in the market

When it comes to unusual, unless its a double spell, a spell can just be used to sweeten the deal. Ie: what everyone else said that they will choose your hat over others. I know its ironic because if your hat wasn't unusual and just had the footprints it'd be worth like 4-5 keys.

Don't know why this is the case

Archived