Petition To Reform Backpack.tf key price suggestion/proof system

boogeyman™

I would want to raise a petition that key reselling trader's trades should not be used as proof on outpost. Most of the proof this website ever see is those posts. It is not hard to see if they are key re-sellers or not. Just open their trade page and cha ching !!!!!!!!

I find re-sellers to be some of the best proof I have in suggestions. If they are paying more than the current price, that usually means they are having success selling for an even higher price.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/661-backpacktf-and-its-depreciating-reputation/?p=6650

Admin's answer here is totaly disgraceful, he should share some responsibilty and try to help everyone check the price of the keys thus backpack.tf reputation. It is not hard to work with the community and introduce some small changes in the suggestion sytem to help the community.

I hate to admit but most of the newbies and pro's too follow this website. Unless there is not a price change on this website they won't change there prices. Therefore this website shares some responsibitly towards them too.

Yes because they are always on a hunt to find cheap keys and then stock them to raise prices. An average person who plays tf2 some times cannot do tht readily and is stuck buying key at a higher price. We all need to work together to finish this stupidity.

the idea here is not to in\gnore actual sales but to accept them, what this site  does is accept the fact that they sell keys for higher but they fail to acknowledge that they bought keys for a cheap price too, on servers or lucky endeavours.

Don't try to think too hard, sweetheart. You might get a vicious brain cramp.

And that post you linked actually made too much sense to me. The only way we're going to get key prices to go down is to convince enough people to stop buying them for that price, and backpack.tf is not the place to do that.

Don't try to think too hard, sweetheart. You might get a vicious brain cramp.

And that post you linked actually made too much sense to me. The only way we're going to get key prices to go down is to convince enough people to stop buying them for that price, and backpack.tf is not the place to do that.

Na my actual designing job takes the toll on me, this is just recreation.

Also did you happen to read what I wrote below the link?

Na my actual designing job takes the toll on me, this is just recreation.

Also did you happen to read what I wrote below the link?

Yes, you need to use logic and links when trying to petition a drop. Suggestions are not proof. Sellers at 4 refined is.

As much as I think the current suggestion on currency is flawed, a mod needs to close this. Nothing here is based on opinion. 

As much as I think the current suggestion on currency is flawed, a mod needs to close this. Nothing here is based on opinion. 

Forums are the way to express opinions. People either agree or disagree.

Also I just shake my head in dissapointment when I am asked for proofs for something that is evident enough. I am sorry but I am not part of teh gvernment to workon proof and ignore visible situations.

Archived