Is it okay to trade with someone with -1 trust?

Meldrin  GFX

I got added by someone with -1 trust which im assuming is for my only listing. The -1 came because said person had someone send them their unusuals without putting the said person's unusual in the trade and the said person just accepted and the other person put a bad rating on the said person's backpack.tf profile. Just wondering if it's safe to trade with him.

Haha, is it Mawgosky? Have him on my friends list, traded with him before without any issues. Anyways, the answer to your question probably varies from person to person. In this case, the trader who left the -1 made a mistake on their end, so no big deal really.

2 hours ago, Meldrin GFX said:

I got added by someone with -1 trust which im assuming is for my only listing. The -1 came because said person had someone send them their unusuals without putting the said person's unusual in the trade and the said person just accepted and the other person put a bad rating on the said person's backpack.tf profile. Just wondering if it's safe to trade with him.

Depends what the trust is for, if its for scamming someone no.

its fine to trade with them.just be cautious.but if they are banned on bp.tf or steamrep for scamming,do not trade with them at all

Archived