How does one increase their number of classified listings?

🍀Swazzy🍀

Sorry if this has been answered before, but are there any other ways to increase the listing cap and also by how much more? Any response appreciated, thanks! 

Donations/Premium,.

"Every $0.20 donated grants you an extra listing slot. This stacks with the Premium 2x multiplier bonus."

34 minutes ago, human__ said:

Donations/Premium,.

"Every $0.20 donated grants you an extra listing slot. This stacks with the Premium 2x multiplier bonus."

Something about joining groups and what not? I've joined the steam group but is there anything else?

33 minutes ago, human__ said:

Oh yeah. for joining into the steam group and following bp.tf on twitter

Nope I think this does't work anymore? 

1 hour ago, human__ said:

Donations/Premium,.

^ This, So technically for 1 $ you get 5 slots and with premium its 10 slots for a $
You can donate TF2 items or paypal 
Accepted items can be seen here https://backpack.tf/donate

1 hour ago, human__ said:

Oh yeah. for joining into the steam group and following bp.tf on twitter

Is it just twitter for social media? Also how many more? Btw Any extra slots for like contributing to the site like voting, price suggestions etc? (Sorry if I'm asking too many)

We also offer classifieds space as compensation for item suggestions. IIRC it's 1 space for every 5 unusual suggestions, and 1 space for every 10 non unusual suggestions.

Just now, FishtheFish said:

We also offer classifieds space as compensation for item suggestions. IIRC it's 1 space for every 5 unusual suggestions, and 1 space for every 10 non unusual suggestions.

Wow, i didint know that 

8 hours ago, FishtheFish said:

had no idea, maybe time to create some more 🤔

Archived