can you report someone for not paying you for an sfm commision

Festive Black Dragon

so i made a commission for a guy through sfm he hasn't paid me for a month everytime i confront he either finds a loophole to say no or doesn't respond at all can i give him a -trust or something like that?\

2 hours ago, Festive Black Dragon said:

so i made a commission for a guy through sfm he hasn't paid me for a month everytime i confront he either finds a loophole to say no or doesn't respond at all can i give him a -trust or something like that?\

I would assume so, cause he/she has not payed for what you took your time into making. I'm sure this isn't the polite thing to do, but you can say if he doesn't pay you pretty soon, you will report him on bp.tf for fraudulant purchase and now paying.

2 hours ago, Festive Black Dragon said:

Yes u can, it's treated as scamming

Making a promise to pay something (such as in a Spycrab) and not paying it is scamming, so yes, you can and should report him or her.

You should ask them to pay before you start making the art in the future. Your time and effort is worth more than some metal or keys.

• 8 months later...

Archived