Cashing out.

Sprekt

Cashing out.

Is there any way to cash out tf2 items outside of crypto/skrill/paypal? Or should I just accept my fate?

Basically, I'm banned on both skrill and paypal, and you aren't allowed to get crypto here in sweden if you're underage. My only way to cash out was to convert to CS:GO and sell for swedish currency, but now when Valve fucked that up it isn't an option anymore.
I estimate that I have roughly 7000-7500 pure left to cash out. Any advice is appreciated.

How old are you? Why not trade up and once you not underage anymore, sell for crypto?

Just turned 17, wouldn't surprise me if valve restricted all trading to scm by then. 

Also, want to leave asap.

1 hour ago, Sprekt said:

Just turned 17, wouldn't surprise me if valve restricted all trading to scm by then. 

Also, want to leave asap.

Just some questions

1. Its only a year, why not just wait? :C

2. Why u gotta leave asap my swedish fran

3. why are u banned from paypal and skrill?

22 minutes ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Just some questions

1. Its only a year, why not just wait? :C

2. Why u gotta leave asap my swedish fran

3. why are u banned from paypal and skrill?

1. Just incase valve decides to fuck it up more, won't risk that.

2. Because I'm really really tired of trading + answer on 1.

3. Underage

Ask someone from your family/friends who's 18+ to make a PP account 4 you? The easiest and fastest way to do everything.

20 minutes ago, Piterek said:

Ask someone from your family/friends who's 18+ to make a PP account 4 you? The easiest and fastest way to do everything.

Don't have anyone willing to do that unfortunately.

Bitskins has a Bankwire option, might work for you.

Or just wait until people stopped panicing about the CSGO mess, and then find some swede to swish you for your items, think their is some big swedish facebook csgo groups for that, but I could be wrong

I know what you are thinking about Valve and the CSGO update that happened a few days ago but heres the thing. Most of the CSGO skins that lost value are basically back up to where they were before. Also, why would valve make it so he puts trade holds on a refined metal or a craft hat. Sure I get it when its a case and a key and the outcome is always a trade hold, but for something so small and has little to no value compared to unusuals, I don't think it would happen to TF2.

27 minutes ago, tardlife said:

Bitskins has a Bankwire option, might work for you.

Or just wait until people stopped panicing about the CSGO mess, and then find some swede to swish you for your items, think their is some big swedish facebook csgo groups for that, but I could be wrong

Will check out bitskins.

No individual under the age of eighteen (18) may use the Service, regardless of any consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service.

Been advertising in FB groups, and sold a lot. Demand dropped significantly after the update and keys went down with like 15-20% in cash price. 

12 minutes ago, killerpanda993 said:

I know what you are thinking about Valve and the CSGO update that happened a few days ago but heres the thing. Most of the CSGO skins that lost value are basically back up to where they were before. Also, why would valve make it so he puts trade holds on a refined metal or a craft hat. Sure I get it when its a case and a key and the outcome is always a trade hold, but for something so small and has little to no value compared to unusuals, I don't think it would happen to TF2.

They've lost a lot in cash value on the swedish market. Buyers are down at 35-55% compared to the usual 60-75% Valve would make a lot of money limiting trading to scm, even if that means they'll lose some traders.

1 hour ago, Sprekt said:

1. Just incase valve decides to fuck it up more, won't risk that.

2. Because I'm really really tired of trading + answer on 1.

3. Underage

You're allowed to register at like 14.

EDIT: also steam/valve will likely remove the 7 day trade restriction so I wouldn't even bother about that, it was also made to stop gambling mainly and tf2 barely has that.

17 minutes ago, moonlight. said:

You're allowed to register at like 14.

EDIT: also steam/valve will likely remove the 7 day trade restriction so I wouldn't even bother about that, it was also made to stop gambling mainly and tf2 barely has that.

Well they ID banned me.

I hope so, however it seems strange that they implemented such a huge change just to prevent gambling from occurring.

1 hour ago, Sprekt said:

Well they ID banned me.

I hope so, however it seems strange that they implemented such a huge change just to prevent gambling from occurring.

yeah i really hope they realise how much they messed up with this stupid crap and learn a lesson.

Ask your parents to set up a paypal? Afterall it is money you've earnt. I thought you were older than that as well!

Hey i added you on steam but im pmuch inactive there, if you could contact me on discord i'd like to buy some tf2 keys, im not a timewaster or a poor scammer so please let me know because im interested :P

Roi#3742 if u can contact me on discord ^^:

Edit i've just seen u dont accept paypal :/, i can do btc's eventually but i dont have any other method to use, lemme know anyway

23 minutes ago, Roi said:

Hey i added you on steam but im pmuch inactive there, if you could contact me on discord i'd like to buy some tf2 keys, im not a timewaster or a poor scammer so please let me know because im interested :P

Edit i've just seen u dont accept paypal :/, i can do btc's eventually but i dont have any other method to use, lemme know anyway

Private inventory & no trade history !!! This guy looks legit :think:

59 minutes ago, Roi said:

"and you aren't allowed to get crypto here in sweden if you're underage"

35 minutes ago, SapienS said:

I agree.

2 hours ago, Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons said:

Ask your parents to set up a paypal? Afterall it is money you've earnt. I thought you were older than that as well!

Don't think that'd be good considering potential issues with taxes.

1 hour ago, SapienS said:

I love how you assume basing on my profile settings. Also i dont even trade i just buy what i like, and id be going first with btc eventually its not like im here to scam someone lol.

2 hours ago, Roi said:

I love how you assume basing on my profile settings. Also i dont even trade i just buy what i like, and id be going first with btc eventually its not like im here to scam someone lol.

Your profile's set to private mate.  There's a reason why you need to set your profile to public in order to use the trading forum here.  Private profile is a huge red flag (rightly so) and I would always recommend against trading someone with a private profile.  What do you have to hide anyway? 

8 hours ago, Gren said:

Your profile's set to private mate.  There's a reason why you need to set your profile to public in order to use the trading forum here.  Private profile is a huge red flag (rightly so) and I would always recommend against trading someone with a private profile.  What do you have to hide anyway? 

Im inactive on steam and the profile is set to friends only, and i understand thrtr are lot of scammers but im not one of that. When ill log into it ill put the acc public so you can see everything :p. 

So far I've had no luck.

Summary from the comments; I have no friends nor relatives that can help me, no new websites that worked for me and there's no way for me to appeal my ban on paypal.

I appreciate any help :)

Skinbaron might worth checking out then. They have bank transfer avaible for cashout . You can also get a 5% sales fee if you ask nicely in support.

If that fails too? Buy Steam link/controller on sale, then sell em on ebay/tradera/blocket.

Archived