I need help.

Swagman!

Basically kinda running out of money that I got from this game and need to make more so I can buy a nice car when I'm 15 and I'm a little rusty on trading and cashed out all I have and my main question is do I wait to buy quicksells with my PayPal (current budget is $2500 to buy and sell) or do I buy a AWP D-Lore FN for $2000 and ask around %50 tf2 overpay? Another ideas are welcome

10 minutes ago, killerpanda993 said:

All in on green...jk uhhh I'd try the Awp, or just buy high tier knives, I've heard they do well

Any idea what knives 

Perhaps Sapphires or Rubies? I honestly don’t know so don’t listen to me, but I’ve also been looking into getting into CS:GO trading, but with the current exchange rate, seems kind of hard.

All people do in CS:GO trading is just ask for quicksells, when in tf2, most of the CS:GO skins are pure. Also, maybe try Dopplers/Marble Fades on Butterfly Knives and Karambits.

wait,you are under 15 years old orr what?well to go with your question,yes,buy csgo expensive item and ask massive overpay for tf2 items since people will offer more pure than usual.you could get yourself a themed loadout like the cobalt skulls gloves+a sapphire knife+some other themed weapons.i'd go for that

16 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

wait,you are under 15 years old orr what?well to go with your question,yes,buy csgo expensive item and ask massive overpay for tf2 items since people will offer more pure than usual.you could get yourself a themed loadout like the cobalt skulls gloves+a sapphire knife+some other themed weapons.i'd go for that

Oh ok sounds good, and yeah I'm 14 rn and when you give a 14 y/o $10000 cash from a video game he doesn't spend it very good so 

1 minute ago, Swagman! said:

Oh ok sounds good, and yeah I'm 14 rn and when you give a 14 y/o $10000 cash from a video game he doesn't spend it very good so 

i find it hard to believe you're 14 unless you proof us by taking a picture of yourself.14 is way too young to get into the business trading.atleast that was when i was 14.kek

53 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

i find it hard to believe you're 14 unless you proof us by taking a picture of yourself.14 is way too young to get into the business trading.atleast that was when i was 14.kek

He's 14

4 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

if you dont want csgo item,get a golden pan.still can get heavy overpay or buy a glitched unusual

Just sold my pan that's how I got this cash

14 hours ago, Swagman! said:

Just sold my pan that's how I got this cash

Buy a MacBook. Then you got an Apple, you had a pan, uh! ApplePan

Archived