Please remove my -rep!!!!

R3SP4WN

Hey, this might seem like a strange post, but one I’ve been wanting to make for quite some time. Around two months ago, I added Wayne (Top BP) to discuss a trade on a rare unusual as I thought he would be interested. I was negotiating with the owner for this item, and it seemed like we had managed to strike a deal. I then added Wayne, believing the trade would be accepted by then. Unfortunately Wayne added me before the trade completed, and I was in a tough situation where I attempted to explain what I wanted to sell. Anyway, there was a misconception in our conversation and Wayne thought I was inperosnatonf the owner. In the end he removed me and put a -rep for impersonating. Wayne’s take on this is incorrect and has absloltuely no proof. In fact before Wayne removed me he threatened me and told me that if I reported the comment, he would take this up to admins of bp.tf. I will not be threatened by this asshole. I have asked him politely countless times to remove it, he has ignored me. What troubles me the most is the fact that it seems the bp.tf admins or whoever’s reviews reports listen to Wayne. I have subkitted a report MONTHS AGO and anytime I want to report it again, it tells me I’ve already reported it. This is ridiculous. While it isn’t the end of the world, it makes my trust section look like cancer no matter how many plus rep I get. Anyway my point is, admins or moderators please look into this and remove my -rep. I’m tired of people mistaking me for a scammer of some sort. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Just report it and give your proof there, and mods will decide :) 

but he reported it he therefore cannot put it up again

15 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

Hey, this might seem like a strange post, but one I’ve been wanting to make for quite some time. Around two months ago, I added Wayne (Top BP) to discuss a trade on a rare unusual as I thought he would be interested. I was negotiating with the owner for this item, and it seemed like we had managed to strike a deal. I then added Wayne, believing the trade would be accepted by then. Unfortunately Wayne added me before the trade completed, and I was in a tough situation where I attempted to explain what I wanted to sell. Anyway, there was a misconception in our conversation and Wayne thought I was inperosnatonf the owner. In the end he removed me and put a -rep for impersonating. Wayne’s take on this is incorrect and has absloltuely no proof. In fact before Wayne removed me he threatened me and told me that if I reported the comment, he would take this up to admins of bp.tf. I will not be threatened by this asshole. I have asked him politely countless times to remove it, he has ignored me. What troubles me the most is the fact that it seems the bp.tf admins or whoever’s reviews reports listen to Wayne. I have subkitted a report MONTHS AGO and anytime I want to report it again, it tells me I’ve already reported it. This is ridiculous. While it isn’t the end of the world, it makes my trust section look like cancer no matter how many plus rep I get. Anyway my point is, admins or moderators please look into this and remove my -rep. I’m tired of people mistaking me for a scammer of some sort. Thanks.

Well, you did pretend to be an alt of the account while negotiating with both, if i rmb? That’s impersonation of another user, even tho it wasn’t to scam, it was to obtain a favorable trade in your favor?

15 minutes ago, Festive Black Dragon said:

but he reported it he therefore cannot put it up again

On main site, not forums.. theres a report button next to trust.

17 minutes ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

On main site, not forums.. theres a report button next to trust.

Trust was reported, but no action was taken by the mods.

57 minutes ago, RED265 said:
1 hour ago, RED265 said:

personation of another user, even tho it wasn’t to scam, it was to obtain a favorable trade in your favor?

Hey, thanks for your response. I have no idea how you know about this, but that wasn’t the case. The owner and I had come to a definite agreement over the item, and I added the offline Wayne in the mean time. I come back later, the owner hasn’t accepted yet but Wayne has and he says hello? Hello? What do you want? And he was about to remove and block me if I didn’t tell him what was up. I told him the item he might be interested in, but Wayne said that the item was in possession with the other guy, I’ll talk to him instead. Fearing that Wayne would come in and wreck my trade somehow, I confused him and myself and said that I was the owner of the item, and that the owner was my other account. I later took this back. Regardless, it was a complete misconception and I do not deserve a permanent stain on my rep for this. I felt so guilty about it afterwards I ended up not even making the deal with the owner. I’m also angry because this prick Wayne refused to hear me out multiple times and threatens me. Quite disgusting how the mods obviously purposefully don’t respond to my report. That’s what I’m complaining about

This is already said above but Il just point out the main things again.

1.Main site reports and requests go on the main site

2. Go to your trust rating page near his trust there will be a report button (A flag) click it and submit your report with proof.

3.Lock this thread as you have your issue sorted out. 

Why have you waited a month to finally get it removed? If you have reported it before, the mods probably deemed it a worthy -trust. I personally think it is deserved, this is pretty much as scummy as someone begging you to hold an item for them, then they go buy something else instead. Like you literally tried to pretend to be someone you're not. What if that person becomes a marked scammer later on, you could be brought down with them.

Edit: Were you going to do a cash trade with Wayne? If you were then I'd say that the -trust is 100% justified

7 minutes ago, « SɱokEy » said:

This is already said above but Il just point out the main things again.

1.Main site reports and requests go on the main site

2. Go to your trust rating page near his trust there will be a report button (A flag) click it and submit your report with proof.

3.Lock this thread as you have your issue sorted out. 

Obviously some of you don’t understand, and I apologize for not explaining explicitly. I have reported this, and have not received a response for an entire month. I have attempted to report this -rep multiple times, but have been unable to do so because the original report had never been reviewed. This is done on purpose I must add as well, as upon receiving the -rep I lost all +rep that didn’t include proof. I find it appalling how the mods kiss wayne’s Ass like this.

Just now, R3SP4WN said:

Obviously some of you don’t understand, and I apologize for not explaining explicitly. I have reported this, and have not received a response for an entire month. I have attempted to report this -rep multiple times, but have been unable to do so because the original report had never been reviewed. This is done on purpose I must add as well, as upon receiving the -rep I lost all +rep that didn’t include proof. I find it appalling how the mods kiss wayne’s Ass like this.

Well just like the ThePickleCat said, if admins/mods haven't responded yet, then the rep must be deemed legitimate and justified, meaning you deserved it (In their eyes) 

7 minutes ago, ThePickleCat said:

Why have you waited a month to finally get it removed? If you have reported it before, the mods probably deemed it a worthy -trust. I personally think it is deserved, this is pretty much as scummy as someone begging you to hold an item for them, then they go buy something else instead. Like you literally tried to pretend to be someone you're not. What if that person becomes a marked scammer later on, you could be brought down with them.

Edit: Were you going to do a cash trade with Wayne? If you were then I'd say that the -trust is 100% justified

Please read my comment above, you are slightly confused. What I did was a simple mistake and I didn’t mean in anyway to impersonate another user. It was a miscommunication. Also NO, I was not going to do ANY cash trade. I don’t do cash trades, period. Therefore it makes t very hard for me to gain +rep without instances of me borrowing or lending keys, something I don’t like to do. The owner was also my friend, and so no, there was no danger of being brought down. And no I have never changed my profile to match my friend or change my name or any nonsense that’s actually impersonating.

1 minute ago, ♥ Ms. Moon ♥ said:

Well just like the ThePickleCat said, if admins/mods haven't responded yet, then the rep must be deemed legitimate and justified, meaning you deserved it (In their eyes) 

Know that shouldn’t be the case, as they should have just declined the -trust then. It says I’ve already reported this, leading me to believe that they still haven’t checked it, but it could be that the moderators just declined it, I don’t know. Still this is ridiculous. I don’t deserve this no matter what some If you haters say. I’ve never scammed anyone or attempted to do anything like that. I don’t understand how this sort of thing won’t be deleted but reports of high tier traders sharking with proof disappear in a poof. Please mods, I’m tired of this nonsense :(

What part is the misconception? You said you told him that the owner of the item you were trying to sell to him was your alt, which was a lie, not a miscommunication. And sharking reports is something completely different than what you did (while yes there are issues with this, this does not detract from the fact that you said you were someone who you weren't.) You thought about the end goal before you could even start it. Take it as a lesson learned to actually own the thing you are trying to sell first...

6 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Hey, thanks for your response. I have no idea how you know about this, but that wasn’t the case. The owner and I had come to a definite agreement over the item, and I added the offline Wayne in the mean time. I come back later, the owner hasn’t accepted yet but Wayne has and he says hello? Hello? What do you want? And he was about to remove and block me if I didn’t tell him what was up. I told him the item he might be interested in, but Wayne said that the item was in possession with the other guy, I’ll talk to him instead. Fearing that Wayne would come in and wreck my trade somehow, I confused him and myself and said that I was the owner of the item, and that the owner was my other account. I later took this back. Regardless, it was a complete misconception and I do not deserve a permanent stain on my rep for this. I felt so guilty about it afterwards I ended up not even making the deal with the owner. I’m also angry because this prick Wayne refused to hear me out multiple times and threatens me. Quite disgusting how the mods obviously purposefully don’t respond to my report. That’s what I’m complaining about

if the owner of whatever you were trying to buy is actually your friend, then you shouldn't have been worried about Wayne coming in to "wreck" the trade?

I guess I should not of gave you the benefit of the doubt.

R3SP4WN added me and wanted to sell me an item, the item was not in his inventory, I asked him were it was and he pointed me to XXX account, informed me it was his alt and that is were it resided.

I contacted the other account and asked that account to confirm, without informing R3SP4WN of course and the account in question denied that it was an alt of R3SP4WN.

I posted negative rep, when R3SP4WN contacted me about it, he was clearly upset (who wouldn't) he spammed my chat with apologizes and promised that he would not do it again. 

I did not screen shot our conversation were he explains " I confused him and myself and said that I was the owner of the item, and that the owner was my other account"  I can't be sure if I did not screen shot it on purpose to prevent myself from having any proof to spare this user in the event that Admins wanted to provide him with a harsher punishment for something that I did not see as fair (if they did that), not my place I know, but nor is reporting scammers, I'm not an admin, my responsibilities to this community are limited (dont blame me for that one)

If I did remove him, it was for something unrelated, probably due to him not putting any stock in my warning about spamming my chat, who I've removed a handful of who I'd classify as "friends" over in the past. (Temporary of course)

This SHOULD make your Trust section look like cancer that is the whole point.

I honestly hope for your sake that whatever Mod or Admin reads over this because I'm sure they will, it's being posted to me via chat on Steam, that they'll be in a better mood then me.

Just by the way you act, if you impersonated me, and had ZERO intention of scamming anyone, you'd still be slandering my name around with this fucked up warped attitude of yours. No one owes you anything, an admins and mods are Im sure busy making sure that REAL threats from people that are thousands of times more intelligent then you don't take advantage of traders, new and old alike. I doubt they care much for appealing the LOWEST form of punishment on something that should of warranted much more. 

10 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

Wayne’s take on this is incorrect and has absloltuely no proof.

You gave me all the proof anyone needed.

10 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

I will not be threatened by this asshole

You make it seem like you're above everyone, I can say and do whatever I want, including informing you that I'm reporting you for things YOU did, that  is not a threat, that is a fact. You're claiming I did something wrong (in your eyes) with no proof, you're the one who is making the mistake of making this thread, not me.

8 hours ago, ♥ Ms. Moon ♥ said:

I find it appalling how the mods kiss wayne’s Ass like this.

This is sure to help your case! Keep making fun of me and the mods, the only one who has the ability to remove your negative rep, smart move!

8 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

I’m also angry because this prick Wayne refused to hear me out multiple times

Why would I want to  hear out a 14 year old child who needs an attitude adjustment, I heard you out, I even told you to shut up and let me talk it out, I have friends that are non-bias in situations like theses, to prevent my own judgement from clouding other possibilities and putting myself in a situation that could damage my rep or damage another users rep unjustly.

Enjoy what has been bestowed upon you, attention in a negative light.

(Admins / Mods as always, have final say on what happens to your negative rep)

11 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

I confused him and myself and said that I was the owner of the item, and that the owner was my other account

That, that right there is the definition of impersonating.

18 hours ago, The Wayne Train said:

I guess I should not of gave you the benefit of the doubt.

R3SP4WN added me and wanted to sell me an item, the item was not in his inventory, I asked him were it was and he pointed me to XXX account, informed me it was his alt and that is were it resided.

I contacted the other account and asked that account to confirm, without informing R3SP4WN of course and the account in question denied that it was an alt of R3SP4WN.

I posted negative rep, when R3SP4WN contacted me about it, he was clearly upset (who wouldn't) he spammed my chat with apologizes and promised that he would not do it again. 

I did not screen shot our conversation were he explains " I confused him and myself and said that I was the owner of the item, and that the owner was my other account"  I can't be sure if I did not screen shot it on purpose to prevent myself from having any proof to spare this user in the event that Admins wanted to provide him with a harsher punishment for something that I did not see as fair (if they did that), not my place I know, but nor is reporting scammers, I'm not an admin, my responsibilities to this community are limited (dont blame me for that one)

If I did remove him, it was for something unrelated, probably due to him not putting any stock in my warning about spamming my chat, who I've removed a handful of who I'd classify as "friends" over in the past. (Temporary of course)

This SHOULD make your Trust section look like cancer that is the whole point.

I honestly hope for your sake that whatever Mod or Admin reads over this because I'm sure they will, it's being posted to me via chat on Steam, that they'll be in a better mood then me.

Just by the way you act, if you impersonated me, and had ZERO intention of scamming anyone, you'd still be slandering my name around with this fucked up warped attitude of yours. No one owes you anything, an admins and mods are Im sure busy making sure that REAL threats from people that are thousands of times more intelligent then you don't take advantage of traders, new and old alike. I doubt they care much for appealing the LOWEST form of punishment on something that should of warranted much more. 

You gave me all the proof anyone needed.

You make it seem like you're above everyone, I can say and do whatever I want, including informing you that I'm reporting you for things YOU did, that  is not a threat, that is a fact. You're claiming I did something wrong (in your eyes) with no proof, you're the one who is making the mistake of making this thread, not me.

This is sure to help your case! Keep making fun of me and the mods, the only one who has the ability to remove your negative rep, smart move!

Why would I want to  hear out a 14 year old child who needs an attitude adjustment, I heard you out, I even told you to shut up and let me talk it out, I have friends that are non-bias in situations like theses, to prevent my own judgement from clouding other possibilities and putting myself in a situation that could damage my rep or damage another users rep unjustly.

Enjoy what has been bestowed upon you, attention in a negative light.

(Admins / Mods as always, have final say on what happens to your negative rep)

Hey, apologies for taking so long to respond to everyone’s thoughts and comments on this. Thank you Wayne for taking the time to write such a lengthy reply, and while I may not agree with you on many aspects, I appreciate your honest take on this. Upon reviewing my initial post and other comments I have made above, I now realize that it was without a doubt a misplay to write in such a rude and attacking manner. Now that I have taken the time to review the opinions from others, I have changed my take on this specific issue. I take full responsibility of this matter and recognize that the report is justified. Due to the fact that this is a result-oriented world, I recognize that the intentions behind the so called “impersonations” do not actually matter. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you could all understand as well, that this grave mistake of mine was done in the heat of the moment, fearing a high-tier trader like Wayne would somehow take away the deal I had worked out with my friend. Someone has also noted that if the owner was a real friend, then I should not have worried about the item going into other hands. This point was well made, and the truth is that my relationship with the owner was good, and we respected each other greatly, but he would have undoubtedly taken any offer if it was higher, disregarding any relationships. In the end, no matter what the reasons are, I now understand and sincerely apologize for causing such drama in the community forums. I should have talked to a moderator or Wayne about this. To tell the truth, the reason for my burst of anger comes from two reasons. One, while I did deserve the -rep, I was threatened by Wayne that if I reported the -rep he would take it to the admins. I reported this, as he had no proof, and I gave a detailed review of why I didn’t deserve the -rep. Since I couldn’t report it again, I mistakingly thought that the report was purposefully ignored, instead of declined by a moderator. What infiriated me even more is that upon receiving the -trust, all my +rep which had no proof going along side it was scrapped. The same thing occurred again, when I made this post. I felt as though the admins were purposefully targeting me, and helping Wayne by not removing his trust rating, despite the fact that there has absolutely no proof provided. I now know that my rep was removed as it didn’t have much to do with cash trades, but still. 

The second reason I was angry was because despite numerous talks with Wayne, and me explaining how it was an honest mistake, he refused to remove he -trust, and eventually removed me most likely due to my polite albeit constant messages urging him to reconsider. Due to the fact that I don’t participate in any cash trade of any kind due to the risk, this single -rep was also a huge blow to me, as I was convinced I would never be able to get any positive rep. This is my honest take on this, and I will not be raising this topic any further. This post will be closed in a day or two as the issue has been resolved, I thank you all for your time and genuine responses. 

-R3SP4WN

• R3SP4WN locked this topic

Archived