Unpopular Opinions?

Wooden House

Has this been done before? If so I'm going to do it again.

Post an opinion that might rustle some jimmies, make people uncomfortable, make people dislike you. I wanna hear your opinions.

EX; Tupac wasn't that good of a rapper.

I don't like Eminem

I don't like Anime

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has this been done before? If so I'm going to do it again.

Post an opinion that might rustle some jimmies, make people uncomfortable, make people dislike you. I wanna hear your opinions.

EX; Tupac wasn't that good of a rapper.

I don't like Eminem

I don't like Anime

these aren't controversial...more like logical and brimming with common-sense  :-p

these aren't controversial...more like logical and brimming with common-sense  :-p

Maybe Anime and the Eminem one isn't very controversial but Tupac is very popular among hipsters, slandering Tupac is like slandering a family member of theirs. 

Maybe Anime and the Eminem one isn't very controversial but Tupac is very popular among rappers/hip-hop artists, slandering Tupac is like slandering a family member of theirs. 

FTFY

Hipsters are soulless and have no say in society.

i think harry potter sucks

i haven't watch any of the lord of the ring films but i still hate them

i don't see what's wrong with paying money for sex

i think usa is a shitty country

i think harry potter sucks

i haven't watch any of the lord of the ring films but i still hate them

i don't see what's wrong with paying money for sex

i think usa is a shitty country

Harry Potter does suck, Paying for sex should be a choice, and USA isn't in the best of situations right now. Agreed 

Make every drug legal. People should be able to put whatever the fuck they want in their bodies. If they're that stupid and they die, one less dumb person. Natural selection at its finest. And so we could tax it and try to get out of debt, but that's never gonna happen.

Pop music is shit. Like 99% of it. And country. Other than that I like all types of music. Yes even rap as long as it isn't shitty and repetitive (Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow...) 

Call of Duty can be OK in moderation. Like alcohol. Also like alcohol it fucks up your perception of the world (read: good video games) if taken in excess.

Star Trek is shit. All of it.

Still surprised no one said: "I liek My Leetle Pwny ez su gud but eye git su much h8 4 lieking et." 

Still surprised no one said: "I liek My Leetle Pwny ez su gud but eye git su much h8 4 lieking et." 

This would only happen if a scrap.tf moderator was active on the forums.

Wait, why do I agree with almost all this? Abortion, drugs, alcohol, prostitution and sharking should all be legal

Harry Potter kinda is shit (didn't even watch the last ones, just the Emma parts)

Call of Duty is fun, but much more fun if you make the kiddies shut up. But seriously, it's mindless, simplistic and repetitive. Which is great

Tupac wasn't good, and neither is any song/singer currently in top 40 (dutch lists, English ones are apparently a bit better)

I don't like the way the U.S.A. handles shit

Feminism in its current shape is bullshit

We must let people die

Wait, why do I agree with almost all this? Abortion, drugs, alcohol, prostitution and sharking should all be legal

Harry Potter kinda is shit (didn't even watch the last ones, just the Emma parts)

Call of Duty is fun, but much more fun if you make the kiddies shut up. But seriously, it's mindless, simplistic and repetitive. Which is great

Tupac wasn't good, and neither is any song/singer currently in top 40 (dutch lists, English ones are apparently a bit better)

I don't like the way the U.S.A. handles shit

Feminism in its current shape is bullshit

We must let people die

I also have been agreeing with a lot of it, must not be unpopular then.

I don't like SteamREP.

I think the rules in place to prevent people from making "too good a deal" is just another control ploy.

I have never thought of that, that is innovative thinking. I think you may have just won Backpack.tf forums. Congratulations!

or we're just weird

That is a possibility

Maybe Anime and the Eminem one isn't very controversial but Tupac is very popular among hipsters, slandering Tupac is like slandering a family member of theirs. 

hehe no doubt, i like tupac and love some of his individual songs and have a particular affinity for 'me against the world' which is tupac basically making a mid 90's era east coast album

but yea tupac was overrated and is overrated hard by fanboys

Archived