Price suggestion help needed :/

R3SP4WN

Hey! Recently I’ve been looking at the recent sales for the purple energy merc’s mohawk and have been puzzled. There are definitely enough sales to make a suggestion, and the price should drop a decent amount. Due to the fact that the merc’s Mohawk has always been a dream unusual of mine, anyone who could make this price suggestion for me would be helping out a ton. Thanks! :)

35 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

Hey! Recently I’ve been looking at the recent sales for the purple energy merc’s mohawk and have been puzzled. There are definitely enough sales to make a suggestion, and the price should drop a decent amount. Due to the fact that the merc’s Mohawk has always been a dream unusual of mine, anyone who could make this price suggestion for me would be helping out a ton. Thanks! :)

Translate: plz help me down the value on my unusual so ppl will sell it to me cheaper.

1 hour ago, RED265 said:

Translate: plz help me down the value on my unusual so ppl will sell it to me cheaper.

OR so that he wont pay way too much it, and paying a reasonable price instead.

9 minutes ago, SVENNEN123 said:

OR so that he wont pay way too much it, and paying a reasonable price instead.

Not wrong to ask for that, but dropping several people’s unusual value so he could hopefully buy one cheaper’s kinda d-bag move, don’t you think?

2 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

You make it sound like you are confused about something, but never actually SAY what you are confused about. You state there are enough sales, that should drop the price of the unusual. There's nothing there that should confuse you.

Asking to update the price of an unusual is fine; there's a place in the forum for that. However, seeing as you have Premium, and you said yourself you went through the sales, why not make it yourself?

42 minutes ago, RED265 said:

Not wrong to ask for that, but dropping several people’s unusual value so he could hopefully buy one cheaper’s kinda d-bag move, don’t you think?

Definitely.

7 hours ago, RED265 said:

I disagree.

If a hat can be updated, then it should.

He would not be the one "dropping" the hat. The people who are responsible for "dropping" or "raising" the value of a hat are the ones who buy/sell it. A suggestion is a record, not a law.

2 hours ago, Apo said:

I disagree.

If a hat can be updated, then it should.

He would not be the one "dropping" the hat. The people who are responsible for "dropping" or "raising" the value of a hat are the ones who buy/sell it. A suggestion is a record, not a law.

Yep but this time he’s asking someone to drop the value of a hat so he can buy one cheaper

57 minutes ago, RED265 said:

Yep but this time he’s asking someone to drop the value of a hat so he can buy one cheaper

Doesn't really matter, it's needed a drop anyway. Getting one cheaper is just a by-product imo

It's had sales in higher 100s in pure

Hey all, thanks for taking the time to respond. Here’s my take on this. I’ve been wanting to pick up a purple energy Mohawk for a while, but it was never a realistic option considering how much lower green energy was. I looked into the sales, and I found what seemed like extremely cheap sales, and came to the conclusion that the purple energy price needed a drop as well. I’ve been trying to make a suggestion for a while but honestly I’m quite terrible at making there’s suggestions as I get confused when I look into some of the compare histories. Also I disagree with you slightly apo, on the note that whether I’m entitled to raising or dropping the price of a hat. I believe it is most definitely NOT up to the owners to update it, they can choose to do so if it benefits them, or not if it doesn’t. However, I think that it isn’t also the community’s duty and even more so a buyer’s duty to update an unusual to its current price. Therefore I think I have every right to make this suggestion. However, I completely agree on the point that the prices aren’t a law, meaning that even if the bp.tf price goes down they don’t neccasarily  need to sell lower. But the price will still reflect the overall worth of the unusual in he community in its current state. 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:02 PM, R3SP4WN said:

Also I disagree with you slightly apo, on the note that whether I’m entitled to raising or dropping the price of a hat. I believe it is most definitely NOT up to the owners to update it, they can choose to do so if it benefits them, or not if it doesn’t. However, I think that it isn’t also the community’s duty and even more so a buyer’s duty to update an unusual to its current price

I don't disagree with what you said, I think you misunderstood my point.

I mean responsible as in the cause of.

When i said:

[The people who are responsible for "dropping" or "raising" the value of a hat are the ones who buy/sell it.]

I meant:

The people who cause the "dropping" or "raising" of a hat are the ones who buy/sell it.

(The buyer/seller trade an item at X price, which means anybody can make a suggestion and use their sale as proof.)

I didn't mean that "The only people who should update the hat are it's owners."

That would be corrupt and silly :P

Archived