Why were these comments removed?

Alice?

I’m not sure if “removed” is the correct word, since one can still view them, but I would like to know why these users were warned for these comments.

D3db8yH.png

People are generally warned for comments if they're off-topic, inappropriate, etc. We'd be able to answer your question better if we knew what the comments said, or if you told us what suggestion you were looking at.

• Administrators

1) this was 8 months ago

2) link the suggestion if you actually want an answer, we can't click show on a printscreen.

2 minutes ago, Weedoof said:

People are generally warned for comments if they're off-topic, inappropriate, etc. We'd be able to answer your question better if we knew what the comments said, or if you told us what suggestion you were looking at.

The screenshots shows the comments. All the comments on the suggestion were “removed,” but I expanded the ones I thought shouldn’t’ve been.

Just now, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

1) this was 8 months ago

2) link the suggestion if you actually want an answer, we can't click show on a printscreen.

I’ve already clicked “Show” on the comments I thought were fine. You can see that they all say “warned 8 months ago by a moderator.”

1 minute ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

8 months ago?

Signature checks out. ✔️

• Administrators

Right but I have no idea what suggestion it is or the context so I cannot answer you. Link it.

• Administrators

All spam is warned on currency suggestions. Pretty sure I've explained that to you before.

1 minute ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

All spam is warned on currency suggestions. Pretty sure I've explained that to you before.

I dunno; as a new suggester, I’d like some positive feedback.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Alice? said:

I dunno; as a new suggester, I’d like some positive feedback.

As you can see from the recent suggestion, we have relaxed the spam threshold on refined. So what is the point of this thread?

Just now, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

As you can see from the recent suggestion, we have relaxed the spam threshold on refined. So what is the point of this thread?

Ah, I hadn’t noticed that. Surprisingly, there are no removed comments on the newest Refined Metal suggestion yet.

Never mind, then. I just wanted to ask.

• Alice? locked this topic
  • Administrators

I will point out that suggestion comments still aren't a place for chatting, do that elsewhere please.

• Alice? unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

I will point out that suggestion comments still aren't a place for chatting, do that elsewhere please.

How dare you post in a locked thread?

Anyway, I will keep that in mind. Sorry about that.

• Alice? locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived