Add scrap.tf profile link

SmokE

Nothing important but if the devs get some free time this could be done. 

Adding scrap.tf profile link on bp.tf profile would be nice
All the other trading websites are already linked outpost bazaar marketplace etc and Scrap.tf links you back to backpack.tf so why not do the same?

Thoughts?

This actually would be useful as it would allow you to find a user's scrap.tf auctions for suggestion purposes. Currently many auctions are untraceable, but a link to the auction page would be able to confirm the sale.

I'm pretty sure I asked this earlier and a mod/admin responded with something like we already have a lot of buttons so it's not really worth or something. 

I agree with Xergo though. 

6 hours ago, fisk said:

Sounds like adding buttons for the sake of adding buttons 

haha no for the sake of adding buttons I'd say add a discord invite link button on the home page of backpack.tf :P The only time people see a discord invite link is when the site is down and showing an error ;P 
and about the scrap.tf link, I agree with xergoyf as well and since bp.tf and scrap.tf are owned by the same team now I don't see why not!
Anyways its nothing important just a small suggestion form me ;p make it happen when you get time. I am sure a lot of people will support this.

• Administrators

You can find scrap.tf easily via the rep.tf button, just FYI. Though I have no clue how you find someone's auctions from their profile lol.

16 hours ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

You can find scrap.tf easily via the rep.tf button, just FYI. Though I have no clue how you find someone's auctions from their profile lol.

you cant, sadly. You cant find raffles from users either

That’d be nice.

It would certainly also be handy if you could find someone’s past puzzle and public raffles, as well as auctions, via their Scrap.tf profile unless they disable it in their settings.

• Administrators

These seem like feature requests for scrap.tf not here. You can already find a scrap.tf profile easily via rep.tf button.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived