Help Me Become a Brokerer

S.D.M.G.

I Am Aware Of What Just Happend Whit The User AxAssassin Because Im Also One of The Guys That Get Scammed, But This Is My Favorite Game And I Dont Want It To End Like This

Thats Why Im Asking For Help For Trustable Brokerers To Get Me Started Wihit Tips Of How To Do It Properly Whit The Intention Of Clean The Name Of The Brokering Service And Obviously Make Some Profit By Some Feed In Each Trade Pls If You Know Somebody Or You Can Help Me DO it

The first thing to do is to not capitalize the first letter of every word you type.

Also, I can't help but notice how all the keys you currently have and the ones that were in your backpack a few days ago came from AxAssassin.

22 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

The first thing to do is to not capitalize the first letter of every word you type.

Also, I can't help but notice how all the keys you currently have and the ones that were in your backpack a few days ago came from AxAssassin.

Friends on steam too, probs an alt or friend.

First, don’t fucking capitalize every fucking word; it makes the text very hard to read and makes you look less professional. Also, trade for yourself, brokering is not viable (right now). 

I can see your appeal in the future saying "I'm really sorry for my actions. I was scammed the same way before and I wanted revenge. I know i've done wrong and will never do it again. I just want to trade for myself again plz"

This makes me wanna create a new account and make a similar post like this one.

6 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

AxAssassin alt confirmed I shouldn't be tossing around accusations. I agree this guy seems fishy tho

Thank you all so much for you tips for starting and i aggre whit all of you i think i shouldnt touch the brokering in some time tx for your and good luck to everyboduy that lose all their items like i did by AxAssassin

• S.D.M.G. locked this topic

Archived