Help with PayPal cash trade

Fishy_Fish13

Selling my Unusual for PayPal funds, the buyer doesn't have much trust, but seems to be genuine, and has gone first but the funds have not appeared in my Wallet yet, is there a waiting period?

Also, How can I verify the legitimacy of a "PayPal" email saying that I've apparently received funds?

Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thank You

58 minutes ago, Fishy_Fish13 said:

Selling my Unusual for PayPal funds, the buyer doesn't have much trust, but seems to be genuine, and has gone first but the funds have not appeared in my Wallet yet, is there a waiting period?

Also, How can I verify the legitimacy of a "PayPal" email saying that I've apparently received funds?

Can you link their profile? It sounds fishy tbh. Remember just because they seem genuine doesn't mean they are a good person. SCAMMERS ACT NICE, how else would they be so successful?

Also if the funds haven't appeared in your paypal, but you got an email about funds, you should check who sent the email. Sounds like they might be trying to trick you into accepting based on a fake email.

Remember their email might use a url that is close to paypal, but ISN'T paypal. 

If you're not sure how to see what their email is, you can reply to it, and in the recipient line it should show the full email.

I think the legit email is [email protected]

I would also like to just say it now, if they are offering you full bp price or over full price for your hat in $$, it is definitely a scam, just walk away now

2 hours ago, Fishy_Fish13 said:

Well I tried, guess you never bothered to see if you even got a response, because you still had it after I was done with the other post. Now it's gone https://backpack.tf/item/5509695226 gg

7 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

rip unusual.pickle tried to help you but you failed to check his comment.i would've middlemanned for you

Whats the point to MM a cash trade ? People can still chargeback you if they intent to scamm.

Fishy_Fish13, sorry for your lost.

38 minutes ago, SapienS said:

Whats the point to MM a cash trade ? People can still chargeback you if they intent to scamm.

Fishy_Fish13, sorry for your lost.

not eally.i heard there is a method of free-chargeback if the dude with money sends it as a gift via friends/family

On 06/02/2018 at 11:39 PM, Diamond jozu said:

not eally.i heard there is a method of free-chargeback if the dude with money sends it as a gift via friends/family

Pretty sure they can charge back if they say that it was a unauthorised purchase 

Archived