Account Hacked (Do not use the undercutting SCRIPT)

SmokE

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Enzotoy said:

no i just test if it this the only backdoor on this bot

man, you so greedy to just delete and forget...i think you lost not enough

Seriously how much do you need to lose before you drop this. If you're this desperate that you're willing to use that same script you might as well go use a bot.tf bot which are used by many and are guaranteed to work. Who's to say that there is only one back door. I can't honestly understand why, after all this, you are still considering putting your username and password, and giving your mobile authenticator to a script, made by someone who has just ripped $7000+ off the community through this very same script. Your call. To me it sounds like you'll end up paying one way or another. At least Bot.tf will only charge you 7 keys/mo.

(https://bot.tf/pricing if you need to find it)

6 hours ago, Ninjah said:

Seriously how much do you need to lose before you drop this. If you're this desperate that you're willing to use that same script you might as well go use a bot.tf bot which are used by many and are guaranteed to work. Who's to say that there is only one back door. I can't honestly understand why, after all this, you are still considering putting your username and password, and giving your mobile authenticator to a script, made by someone who has just ripped $7000+ off the community through this very same script. Your call. To me it sounds like you'll end up paying one way or another. At least Bot.tf will only charge you 7 keys/mo.

(https://bot.tf/pricing if you need to find it)

@Enzotoy already owns a bot.tf bot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 1:09 PM, saveriocello said:

id assume so, it seems the case is solved 

well yeah, He got Trade Banned on all his accounts. 
I lost my items but still Happy that he got banned.

37 minutes ago, « SɱokEy » said:

well yeah, He got Trade Banned on all his accounts. 
I lost my items but still Happy that he got banned.

that really sucks that you and lot of others where scammed, but at least he cant go out and do it again

2 hours ago, saveriocello said:

that really sucks that you and lot of others where scammed, but at least he cant go out and do it again

Well he can always make / buy new accounts....

But i doubt that

On 2/26/2018 at 4:43 PM, Zeus_Junior said:

Well he can always make / buy new accounts....

But i doubt that

He already tried, made a new account started trading again got him banned on that one too :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I know this is gonna bump the topic up but hey it has been a year since it happened and the reason why I remember this is because it happened the next day after Republic day,

I wonder how everyone who got hit is doing. There were 9 people if I remember right. I know @Derpy McDerpton has been doing great, never quit trading and he did get back one of his favorite hat trading. 
Same for me. I did make more than what I lost this past year. It's funny looking back now. That dude got what he deserved banned from everywhere.

That was a good lesson learned. 
Forget the past, Move on & Enjoy life playing tf2 ❤️ with friends. 

Archived