About the time wasters

humann

Well, i wanna know if you can do anything to the timewasters, like report them or idk, they make me really mad. Im talking about guys that offer you something and after you accept the offer they retracts, or guys who make you wait to make the trade, and when the day "x" come, they retracts.

1 minute ago, human__ said:

Well, i wanna know if you can do anything to the timewasters, like report them or idk, they make me really mad. Im talking about guys that offer you something and after you accept the offer they retracts, or guys who make you wait to make the trade, and when the day "x" come, they retracts.

if you can get evidence, you can bp -rep them.

3 hours ago, Lucif3r said:

Can you actually? Is that allowed?

yeah cause it's considered risky trading in a way. Especially if you're asking to keep for a few days

Either ask for a deposit or tell them that you are not reserving any items. In my experience 90% of people are going to retract anyway, so don't expect much from them.

i think you can report them if you were asked to reserve your items for them for like a few days or so but then they decline your item coz they found a better offer

Archived