Help me choose a Gaming Mouse

BreloomBoom

Hey! Recently my mouse's left button broke so I decided to get a gaming mouse. The only problem is I'm having trouble picking any! :P Well my budget is $50 which is in Australian Dollars cause I'm not American! Please help me!

Right now i'm using a Corsair Harpoon, its one of the cheaper gaming mice out there and I'm liking it so far! 

The grip on the mouse is comfy, making your hand feel more relaxed and won't strain as much; it also has a 1000Hz polling rate which ensures less input lag and faster response times.

Installing CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) also allows you to change the colour of the LED to whatever you want. (It's RGB after all)

The only feature I hate about this mouse though are the 2 buttons on the side (mouse4 and mouse5), as they are pretty hard to press when in the heat of a battle. 

Hey,

I have been using SteelSeries Rival 600 gaming mouse its simply awesome with unbelievable features.

Features: Lift off distance detection, customizable weight, 60-million click mechanical switches.

Image result for SteelSeries Rival 600  gaming mouse

Adrian Gates

Sr. Developer - Apps4Rent.

Archived