SCAMMER ALERT

nicholasshrive

The Item Verification method is a SCAM and used by scammers to steal your items. It's all bullshit

Fishtail - Lookout for Imposters does this scam and just tried to scam me out of 30 keys, so I'm just warning you guys

It would be cool if valve would ban Fishtail - Lookout for Imposters and all the other idiots that try to scam.

Don't get scammed guys!

Just now, Bearbro trade.tf said:

At least link the guy. There's 2,000+ people with that name :l 

Wouldn't surprise me if he reported the real one

1 hour ago, djsober said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he reported the real one

i wouldnt be surprised if the real fishtail got trade banned just like the incident to OG.

kekekkekek

4 hours ago, nicholasshrive said:

The Item Verification method is a SCAM and used by scammers to steal your items. It's all bullshit

Fishtail - Lookout for Imposters does this scam and just tried to scam me out of 30 keys, so I'm just warning you guys

It would be cool if valve would ban Fishtail - Lookout for Imposters and all the other idiots that try to scam.

Don't get scammed guys!

boi,this scam is too old.however its fine you're just trying to help the community.please be more careful in future about all sorts of scams/sharks.check their steamrep and bp.tf and rep.tf.if they are already banned,then there is nothing to do but move on

Archived