Sort Items By Grade?

XplosiveAction

Should Backpack.tf Create A Section For Graded Weapons/Hats&Cosmetics?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Backpack.tf Create A Section For Graded Weapons/Hats&Cosmetics?

• Yes
    • No

I'm probably not the only one to notice and want this but I think every voice matters so, is there a way for backpack.tf to sort things by grade? like the Pricelist https://backpack.tf/pricelist and other areas of the site.

It would be super helpful for people like me who want to buy some cheap mercenary grade items but want to be able to click Last and go to the end and see what the cheaper ones are. And you can do this for things like stranges and haunted and vintages Etc...

I don't think it would be so hard to implement something for all those Civilian, Freelance, Mercenary, Commando, Assassin, and Elite grade things. 

Would love to hear feedback ^^

So those cheap items are not actually priced, they use SCM values. So you could sort them on SCM by price and get the same result you would be looking for to get on bp.tf. At least that would be how I would do it right now, maybe one day we might add Grade support tho.

10 hours ago, Woifilicious said:

So those cheap items are not actually priced, they use SCM values. So you could sort them on SCM by price and get the same result you would be looking for to get on bp.tf. At least that would be how I would do it right now, maybe one day we might add Grade support tho.

I dont know anything about this SCM value you're talking about, how would I sort things like this? (also I guess what I'm talking about is that, you know how in the grid-list vintage items have that blue color in the square and unusual are purple and whatnot, i guess im talking about having grade sorting being like Elite Assassin Commando Mercenary Freelance Civilian

99% of skins are not priced with price suggestions so they dont show up in the pricegrid you linked. Instead they are priced via steam community market prices.

And you can easily sort those skins on scm like this: AVYTMQf.png

Ah i just mind blanked i didnt know what SCM stood for, I guess you are right about that, thanks for that suggestion (i will say i hope one day grade sorting is added to bp still ^^ but thanks a bunch)

Archived