Selling iTiles

AwesomeMcCoolName

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57617768-71/people-buy-ipads-get-floor-tiles/

Am i the only one who thinks that police shouldn't be arresting the people selling these "iPads"; but rather sitting and watching as people spends hundreds of dollars without actually seeing the fucking item....

How fucking stupid can you be....

You're buying an item, which if it was real it would be hot (and therefore illegal to buy), at absurdly cheap prices, and no one thought to think--hmm maybe i should look at what i'm fucking buying...Its like buying a car without looking under the hood to make sure an engine is actually there. 

Dat quickswitch

Quickswitching would be letting them inspect a real one and then changing it around. This is more like when people used to name tag a regular hat "Unusual Burning Flames Team Captain" and sell it for three buds

Quickswitching would be letting them inspect a real one and then changing it around. This is more like when people used to name tag a regular hat "Unusual Burning Flames Team Captain" and sell it for three buds

i told u!!!! people compare stuff to burning tc 2 much!

But that doesn't have a fancy name that you can use to farm likes with a oneliner.

Archived