Time to give back to this community (Free SFM Posters)[OUTDATED]

Dat NuB [SFM]

On 2/3/2018 at 7:57 AM, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

Here you go, district wasn't available so i went with manndarin (it's a workshop map), I hope it's ok.

thanks man, it's amzing i love it

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/02/2018 at 9:37 PM, Aze The Scunt said:

Class: Scout

Team: Red

Hats: Australium Gold Whoopee Cap

Bitter Taste of Defeat Fast Learner

Distinctive Lack of Hue Bruiser's Bandanna

Unusual Effects: Nuts n' Bolts (Whoopee Cap)

Pose: Make the Scout hold his scattergun over his shoulder, whilst he is surrounded by explosions.

Additional Information: The scattergun is a Carbonado Botkiller MK.I, with a violet sheen.

Purpose: Wallpaper / Profile Pic

Thank you! :D

there you go, i hope you will like it :)

cZPsvTH.jpg

Class: Sniper

Team: Red

Hats: Dr. Dapper Topper, Max's Head, and the All-Father (Every hat painted with A Distinctive Lack of Hue)

Unusual Effects (if any): Burning Flames on the Topper

Pose: The exact way you did for the lime scout one above, holding a festivized australium sniper.

Additional Information:  Please have the sniper have professional killstreak effect with Fire Horns on his eyes and Deadly Daffodil on the sniper, if possible.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Steam profile

Thank you very much for your work.

Class: soldier

Team: blu

Location: on the top of the 2fort bridge cover, with The blu battlements in the backround

Hats: drs dapper topper (painted australium gold), Antarctic parka (painted aussie gold), and the sledders sidekick (also painted aussie gold)

Effect: circling tf logo

Pose: marketing pose 4 With a liberty launcher

Purpose: personal use 

On 11/02/2018 at 10:09 PM, ~Archiekk~ said:

Class: Soldier

Team: Any

Hats: Killer's Kabuto (A Distinctive Lack Of Hue) Bruiser's Bandanna (A Distinctive Lack Of Hue)  Exquisite Rack (An Abundance Of Tinge)

Unusual Effects (if any): Demonflame, Scorching Flames

Pose: In the air with an Emerald Shine Rocket launcher (if you could add Damascus & Mahogony War Paint That'd be great :P ) shooting at something and a shotgun on his back

Additional Information: Green Flames (eye effect)

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal, Might use as my desktop backround/profile picture

(ill give you a tip)

There you go, sorry for the wait, I was delayed due to personal stuff :)

archiekk_s_sfm_request_by_datnub_sfm-dc7

On 14/02/2018 at 8:01 PM, Sir L said:

Class: Scout

Team: Red Team

Location: Hanamura, there’s a SFM adaptation of the map in the workshop, I can link it to ya~

Hats: A white painted Sweet Frickin’ Ninja hood, a white southie Shinobi, and a pair of team spirit flip flops. Holding an australium festive scattergun if possible. 

Unusual Effects (if any): Scorching flames on the ninja hood. 

Pose:

Gazing upon the bodies of BLU team scattered around the dojo area of the map. 

Additional Information: Found the link for the Hanamura map, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846044958

Add me~

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal use. 

Thanks! 

Here you go, once again sorry for the delay. I hope you like the result

sir_l_s_sfm_request_by_datnub_sfm-dc7t98

On 4/3/2018 at 5:44 AM, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

There you go, sorry for the wait, I was delayed due to personal stuff :)

archiekk_s_sfm_request_by_datnub_sfm-dc7

Wow this is great Thanks man!

Class:Scout

Team: Red

Location:  Suijin, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1351950736 , on this small island if possible? Perhaps under the tree

Hats: Hong Kong Cone (Painted White) , Southie Shinobi (Painted White) , Red Socks (Painted White) , Digit Divulger (Painted White) , Might be sensing a small theme here ;)

Unusual Effects (if any): Darkblaze

Pose: In a sort of meditition? Could you somehow get him to be sitting on air? His hands clasped together? Image result for meditating on air, cartoon

Additional Information: I don't know if it's possible, but could you have the Half-Zatoichi strapped to his back?

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal, Probably as a profile pic or desktop

Will definitely tip because your artwork is ah-may-zing, so yeah, take your time, my pure is going nowhere! :)

On 18/02/2018 at 4:51 AM, ♥ Ms. Moon ♥ said:

Additional Information: Have the Heavy equip the aussie tomislav or any brownish minigun with the cool unusual effect on it (preferred). If possible I wish to have the rest of the 8 classes sort of behind the Heavy as " sidekicks". I want the Heavy to act as a leader motivating his team forward so a lot of emphasis on Heavy's powerful facial expression seems fitting.

For the cool tomislav (or cool minigun), what skin would you want, and in which condition?

2 hours ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

For the cool tomislav (or cool minigun), what skin would you want, and in which condition?

Sorry let me specify, cool meaning Isotope on a factory new king of the jungle minigun, I didn't know you could do skins. If that isn't possible the aussie is fine, thanks! 

22 minutes ago, ♥ Ms. Moon ♥ said:

Sorry let me specify, cool meaning Isotope on a factory new king of the jungle minigun, I didn't know you could do skins. If that isn't possible the aussie is fine, thanks! 

I can do skins ;) do you want a stat-trak counter on it too?

On 4/6/2018 at 9:37 PM, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

I can do skins ;) do you want a stat-trak counter on it too?

That would be great! 

Hey, here's the commission I mentioned over steam chat:

Class: Spy.

Team: Blu.

Location: Not sure. Possibly just close enough to a wall (one of the off-white ones that are really generic) you can't tell what map it is.

Hats: Vive la France (Distinctive Lack of hue), Dictator (Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Assassin's Attire (Team Spirit).

Unusual Effects (if any): None

Pose: "Meet the team" poster pose (revolver in right hand, vertical beside face. Left arm behind back, parallel to ground, hand in a fist. Head turned slightly away from revolver.)

Additional Information: Revolver with the Top Shelf Skin in Factory New. Prefer the shot to be up-close in portrait style, but can do the cropping myself if you'd rather play it safe with a wider shot.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): New Profile Picture.

Team: BLU

Hats:Value of Teamwork Tundra Top

Australium Croaking Hazard

Coldfront Curbstomper

Unusual Effects: Community Sparkle (Both Tundra Top and Croaking Hazard)

Pose: an action pose, of your choice, maybe holding a shotgun or a black box

Additional Information: Both the Tundra Top and the Croaking Hazard are self-mades so both need to get the sparkle

Purpose: Wallpaper

Alright, not sure if i've ever requested an SFM from you, but better late then never :P

Now, I want multiple classes, I can tip you a key or two or something if you'd like :)

Classes: Scout, Engi, Soldier, Medic, Sniper, Heavy, Pyrox2

Team: Red

Hats/cosmetics:

Scout: (unu) Harvest moon Bonk helm, sledders sidekick, dead of night

Engi: (unu) Scorching muffs, White allfather, (painted Business pants) holstered heater

Soldier: Purple Viewfinder, (Unu) Planets jungle wreath, dead of night

Medic: Medical monarch, sledders sidekick, (unu) morning glory brown bomber

Sniper: Down tundra coat, Handsome hitman, (unu) scorching muffs

Heavy: (unu) Scorching commando elite, wild west whiskers, dead of night

(1st) Pyro: (unu) Chiroptera Venenta Flamenco, sledders sidekick, last breath

(2nd) Pyro: (unu) scorching muffs, purple viewfinder, Pink bruisers bandana (original style)

Weapons:

Scout: Australium scatter in some sort of pose position (festivized if possible)

Engi: Widowmaker + Gunslinger

Soldier: Liberty Launcher

Medic: Smissmass warpainted medigun ( this is what it looks like https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1360569441 )

Sniper: https://backpack.tf/item/1073087335 ~ this + Cozy camper (looks like a cosmetic as well)

Heavy: Australium Tomislav

(1st) Pyro: Dragon fury + thermal thruster on the back (looks like a cosmetic as well)

(2nd) Pyro: Stock flame

Unusual Effects: Listed above

Pose: All holding their guns in a cool pose, possibly some bromance between the two pyros

Additional Information: Bandana in original style, muffs in Montreal style (no earmuffs) also the muffs is painted white (tinge)

Purpose: Desktop background/wallpaper + artwork for my profile if allowed.

•  

Thankyou @Dat NuB [SFM] . I hope this isn't too much work and I'll be sure to tip you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, nice work on all of your posters. That's the kind of quality I want to achieve. Anyway:

Class: Pyro

Team: Blue

Hats: Flamboyant Flamenco (White), Last Breath, Subzero Suit

Unusual Effect: None

Pose: Scorch Shot execution taunt into the camera.

Additional Information: Preferably, situate the pyro on the path between RED spawn and the side building.

Purpose: Desktop background. I might use it as a base and try to recreate it myself, too.

Thanks in advance. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry to everyone who is waiting for his poster, SFM has been shitting on me for the past 6 month and I lost a lot of motivation because of it.

I'm not sure if I'll ever come back to do some requests, hopefully I will find something to motivate me to get back to SFM but for now, I quit.

Once again, I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting, feel free to send your requests to some of the other amazing SFM artists on this forum, they deserve it and you won't be disapointed by their work.

I'm really thankful for everything I've learnt and everyone I've met while doing that,

Keep being the good part of the TF2 community so the game we all love can carry on,

See you another time maybe?

Team: Blue

Location: Ideally anywhere with foliage, Suijin would be pretty cool

Hats: Hedge head, Veterans Attire, Killer's kit

Unusual Effects (if any): Green Confetti

Pose: Soldier falling, trying to get the jump on a scout/sniper/any class really. Bonus points for making the confetti look like leaves

Additional Information

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

A lot of this is variable to however you feel best. It doesn't have to be super serious if you want to make the soldier stand out like a sore thumb.

11 hours ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

I'm not sure if I'll ever come back to do some requests, hopefully I will find something to motivate me to get back to SFM but for now, I quit.

5 hours ago, WarmAndToastySocks said:

Team: Blue

Location: Ideally anywhere with foliage, Suijin would be pretty cool

Hats: Hedge head, Veterans Attire, Killer's kit

Unusual Effects (if any): Green Confetti

Pose: Soldier falling, trying to get the jump on a scout/sniper/any class really. Bonus points for making the confetti look like leaves

Additional Information

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

A lot of this is variable to however you feel best. It doesn't have to be super serious if you want to make the soldier stand out like a sore thumb.

no mercy out here

• Dat NuB [SFM] changed the title to Time to give back to this community (Free SFM Posters)[OUTDATED]
  • Dat NuB [SFM] locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived