How to go about getting good rep?

NobleCrescent32

So i have recently realized that if i am ever going to do paypal trades and such im going to need to get lots of rep to do said trades easier. What is the best way for me to start getting rel. keep in mind i am a REALLY low tier trader. I have no pure on me and my only item of value is at around 17 keys

It doesn't seem right to be trying to get a bunch of rep just for the sake of cash trades but anyways how you get it is: getting loaned items and returning, brokering, cash trades, losing spycrabs and paying, trading codes such as wallet codes.

39 minutes ago, ClucklestheBrave said:

do you really get rep just for not being an asshole? (losing spycrabs and paying)

Yes although it's fairly meaningless

I know its weird how i said it. Its just that people are trying to pay less on items bc of my neutral rep, and trying to force me to go first in cash trades im not too confortable doing. Its gotten annoying

Just now, NobleCrescent32 said:

I know its weird how i said it. Its just that people are trying to pay less on items bc of my neutral rep, and trying to force me to go first in cash trades im not too confortable doing. Its gotten annoying

Well they shouldn't be paying less, although in 99% of trades cash goes first

1 hour ago, Mew2! said:

Getting rep for cash trades is near-impossible as no one wants to do cash trades.

If you really want to get cash rep, find a high tier trader and buy a small amount of keys but seriously you shouldn't be aiming to just get rep, it should come from just honest trading

Archived