make a 'top trusted user' based on their bp.tf trust

Diamond jozu

just had this idea.it will put at the category of top inventories,donators.add top trusted based on their bp.tf trust.just something i thought of

Be cool if backpack made "Backpack.tf Middlemen" for the top trusted people and donators and stuff like steamrep (well people who wanted to)

I think I've seen this brought up before, and someone made the point that it would attract trust farming and fake trusts.

12 minutes ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Be cool if backpack made "Backpack.tf Middlemen" for the top trusted people and donators and stuff like steamrep (well people who wanted to)

good idea.well tho there is steamrep which is already general but then again,most steamrep MM seems busy soo it wouldnt harm to add more :)

1 minute ago, Prof. TrollDemo Ph.D said:

I think I've seen this brought up before, and someone made the point that it would attract trust farming and fake trusts.

well if fake rep or farm rep is brought up,then the trust system should be more stricter by having screenshots of the transaction to show that it was legitimate 

7 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

good idea.well tho there is steamrep which is already general but then again,most steamrep MM seems busy soo it wouldnt harm to add more :)

But not too many, like maybe 5 at max.

4 hours ago, Prof. TrollDemo Ph.D said:

So true.

This can't really be a thing as said already, farming trust, but also there are things like buying accounts and even people with "high trust" still tend to run. There have been people with high trust running with big pots, sometimes getting caught, sometimes not. There are few people that are actually fully trustable. 

• Administrators

We're not having middlemen. I don't want to be responsible for verifying and vouching for ANYONE as trustworthy. That decision is on each trader when they decide to make a trade.

On 1/12/2018 at 3:52 AM, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

We're not having middlemen. I don't want to be responsible for verifying and vouching for ANYONE as trustworthy. That decision is on each trader when they decide to make a trade.

How about making admins available middlemens then?

Or is that already a thing.. lmao

Archived