Today I unboxed a sunbeams brown bomber, not sure what to do now.

snowtf2

Today I unboxed a sunbeams brown bomber, and now I'm not sure what to do. I'm not very knowledgeable or experienced with trading, but I do know that this is a very expensive hat. I would like to sell it as soon as possible, but I don't want to get ripped off since I could use the money for something important in my life. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

My trade on tf2outpost: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/29513401#latest

unusual.jpg

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Brown Bomber/Tradable/Craftable/17

Your unusual is worth a whooping 600 keys, which is indeed a lot. Since it's a nice all-class hat with one of the best effects in the game, don't be afraid to be picky with your offers. Good thing that you came here, on this forum there are lots of people that can help you with selling your hat and prevent you from being sharked.

If you're not already familiar with scamming methods, you need to know one thing. There is no such thing like "item verification". People that will want to "verify" your item using an opskins bot or a steamrep middleman, WILL try to scam you. Don't trust them, however legit they may look, and don't accept one-sided trade offers under any circumstances.

On 1/11/2018 at 2:18 AM, snowtf2 said:

Today I unboxed a sunbeams brown bomber, and now I'm not sure what to do.

Put it on your head, join the first server you can find, and taunt repeatedly while trying to control your erection.

On 1/13/2018 at 9:12 PM, 3.50 said:

Put it on your head, join the first server you can find, and taunt repeatedly while trying to control your erection.

Instructions unclear, got virtual hat stuck on dick.

Archived