Looking to commission a Steam icon

⇋AustinHimself⇌

I've had the same old Peridot weeb shit icon for the past year and I'm looking to retire it. I was wondering if I could commission a talented artist to make me a new Steam icon depicting the Demoman wearing a GE Rotation Sensation, Dangeresque Too?, and Bearded Bombardier (whatever style). Drop some examples of your work below and commission prices (preferably in TF2 Items/Pure) Thanks guys!

EDIT: I've gotten into contact with a digital artist. Feel free to keep replying to this post though. Art is cool. 

Here is something. I don't do much "art" but like to mess around in PS sometimes. If it's not what you were looking for, no big deal; if you like it as is feel free to use it. (it only took like 5 mins)

001.png

*edit BTW, good looking loadout! ;)

https://i.imgur.com/ASsfQZe.png

Here's some examples of some of my SFM art. I normally do full posters but I could easily scale down to a profile pic or even do a two for one. I would do about 3 ref for something as small as a profile picture or we could figure out some rates if you want a poster depending on what you want. Thanks and feel free to contact me through steam. 

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

21 hours ago, 42isTooShort said:

Here is something. I don't do much "art" but like to mess around in PS sometimes. If it's not what you were looking for, no big deal; if you like it as is feel free to use it. (it only took like 5 mins)

001.png

*edit BTW, good looking loadout! ;)

https://i.imgur.com/ASsfQZe.png

Looks fantastic man! Thanks! 

P.S. Your loadout is sexy too. 

I'm open for coms(at a price of PayPal or keys), and only profile pics. I have examples of artwork in my steam artwork section. Add me if interested.

Archived