Backpack.tf Automatic - HTTP error 401

Xerye  trade.tf  πŸ“±βœ”

Hi,
Since two days I get this message when trying to loginto Backpack.tf Automatic:

"17:04:18 - info: backpack.tf Automatic v1.3.3 starting
17:04:18 - warn: Currency exchange is disabled in this release (1.3.1) due to a vulnerability. This feature will be enabled again in the future.
17:04:18 - info: Logging into Steam with OAuth token
17:04:19 - error: Cannot login to Steam: HTTP error 401
17:04:19 - warn: Saved OAuth token is no longer valid.
Steam username (MYUSERNAME) MYUSERNAME
Steam password (hidden)
17:06:32 - info: Logging into Steam with OAuth token
(node:13812) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: HTTP error 401
(node:13812) DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code."

Β 

I thought Steam might have changed something when 2018 arrived but as I dont see anyone else having this problem, I thought I'll ask for help instead of waiting if this issue passesby by itself :)
Cheers :D

What might be additional interesting info, I had to freshly loginto the Desktop Authenticator 2 days ago.
But did that change any token for accessing backpack.tf automatic? I dont know. :(

OK ITS SOLVED Im really sorry I tried a few things today allready and typical timing, right after posting the question I found the solution - I DELETED THE accounts.json file and this fixed the issue!
When starting Backpack.tf Automatic again it asked me for logins and Backpack.tf token and after inputing this it works now.

So this question can be closed :D
Maybe keep it closed here instead of deleting, just incase someone might face the same issue and he can find this here by using the search forum function :D

I would suggest stop ising bptf auto as its not suported anymore. I would recomend if you have a successful bot to get a bot.tf oneΒ 

• Woifi The Viking locked this topic

Archived