What admin focuses on what?

MC22

I mean, I think Vincent accepts/denies unusuals, gold with UCs, soundtrack with BKs, Mr. Bucket with non unusuals. So what do the rest do? Or is it random?

I think it is random really. Maybe some avoid others.

Mr.Bucket, Vincent, and Gold all have accepted some of my suggestions, all of which are unusuals.

I know that for myself, I usually take the oldest suggestions, whatever they happen to be, and review them. I also comb through new suggestions for troll ones or horribly mispriced ones.

I used to do strictly the old ones when I started out, the ones that were 2-3+ days old.

Now everybody is pretty much getting things done so I just start at the back and do random stuff.

Pretty much everyone does unusuals (except soundtrack, he does some but not that many), I've had my suggestions accepted by all the mods equally with the exception of soundtrack who rarely accepts them. [i pretty much only do unusuals, so i dont know about uc's/the rest]

Um, are you taking about suggesting, or accepting/denying. I'm pretty sure Chancellor suggests a lot of dirty hats, and Soindtrack previously suggested a lot of botkillers

In terms of suggesting, I don't do much of it. If I stumble on something that seems to clearly need an update, I'll pile on some links and have at it, but it's rather random. At best I can say it's typically hats/misc, though of no particular quality or focus. My thing has always been more poking about in other people's suggestions than making them myself.

In terms of suggestion handling, my focus has been almost entirey unusuals since around halloween. There was a solid period of time where I seemed to be the only one willing to handle them. Not an issue anymore, but I've stuck to it out of habit.

I mainly focus on the older suggestions first, running them by quality, strange, unique , vintage, and so on. Personally for unusual I won't say I am specialize in that as I don't even dare to go trading into the unusual market. But I do scan the unusuals to see if there are any that certainly needs an update.

I mainly focus on the older suggestions first, running them by quality, strange, unique , vintage, and so on. Personally for unusual I won't say I am specialize in that as I don't even dare to go trading into the unusual market. But I do scan the unusuals to see if there are any that certainly needs an update.

Huh, that's weird, how come your not in the 'Moderators' group?

I used to do unusual prices, but the other admins are very meticulous about their prices. I prefer the old rough approximations we used to do over the precise prices we do now. Two guys selling a Smoking Bicorne for 3.2 buds and 3.4 buds doesn't mean the price has to be exactly 3.2 - 3.4 buds. That always seems silly to me. Just let it be 3 - 3.5 for crying out loud.

Archived