How does the premium autobumb work?

shooter12wow

Hey,

i am trying to sell my first unusual, but don't have the time to bumb my trades often. 

I read that by buying premium you'll get an autobumb future for every 30 minutes when you're online.

What exactly do they mean by online? Do i need to have backpack.tf opened? Or online on steam?

And is there a way to fake this? Since i can't have my computer running day and night. I only have it on for ~4 hours daily.

It bumps every 30 minutes if you're online on Backpack.tf site. 

Premium gives you option to promote your listing on the front page, which I find really helpful to sell items faster and for better prices.

And one more thing. Don't try faking it as it might get you into trouble.

It's probably not the best idea if you can actively hoodwink a feature of a site, on the site you're asking about hoodwinking.

That's like going to steam support and asking if you're allowed to buy stuff with stolen credit cards

1 hour ago, Prof. TrollDemo Ph.D said:

It's probably not the best idea if you can actively hoodwink a feature of a site, on the site you're asking about hoodwinking.

That's like going to steam support and asking if you're allowed to buy stuff with stolen credit cards

Dont get me wrong, i just wanted to know if u could Stay online withouty pc on, not asking for weird scripts or something

Archived