War Paint Pricecheck

The Happiest Changeling

A few days ago I unboxed my third unusual, a Field-Tested Uranium war paint with the Cool effect. I posted about it in the pricecheck megathread shortly after unboxing it and haven't heard anything back, so I figured I'd try a post about it. Really is frustrating that war paints are harder to price. I've also since put it on a minigun and given it a professional killstreak (seen below)unknown.png

That's very nice for FT. I'd say hang on to it atm and try and find someone who's genuinely interested in the item; most buyers right now are just trying to profit. Honestly, the Cool effect is very complimentary as well which might add to the value.

I can't give a solid price atm, but all factors included make this a pretty desirable item imo. Definitely go for over $100-$150 as the Cool FT King of the Jungle sold for ~$80 on the SCM, and this one is clearly much nicer (and higher quality) than that. Hype and the newness of this one will definitely play into it selling better as well. I'd say you could definitely pull above $200-250 with the right buyer.

35 minutes ago, michael- said:

That's very nice for FT. I'd say hang on to it atm and try and find someone who's genuinely interested in the item; most buyers right now are just trying to profit. Honestly, the Cool effect is very complimentary as well which might add to the value.

I can't give a solid price atm, but all factors included make this a pretty desirable item imo. Definitely go for over $100-$150 as the Cool FT King of the Jungle sold for ~$80 on the SCM, and this one is clearly much nicer (and higher quality) than that. Hype and the newness of this one will definitely play into it selling better as well. I'd say you could definitely pull above $200-250 with the right buyer.

Big thanks, man! I was just looking for a ballpark estimate so this really helps. I plan on using it myself, but if I ever decide to sell I'll try to keep it around this price.

Archived