Ways to troll scammers

RED265

Hi guys! Since there are so many scammers/scammer alts/ Emcee Alts adding people trying to scam them of their unusuals(I get like once daily), what have you guys did to take the living piss out of these wannabes? I'll list a few here. 1) privatized my steam inventory and took the piss off them when they asked me to trade, said they should know why they added me to trade. 2) pretended to go along with the middleman and put in a name tagged/desc tagged weapon to them saying 'learn to trade, ya scammer' 3)insisted they show me the item in the inventory. Would love to hear more roasting tactics

I wish there was a better way to deal with them. I sometimes ignore. 

Sometimes I play dumb and go along with it most of the way and copy a paste a link describing their scam and proceeding to tell them they're reported

Sometimes I just yell and curse my frustration out on them. 

1 hour ago, RED265 said:

Hi guys! Since there are so many scammers/scammer alts/ Emcee Alts adding people trying to scam them of their unusuals(I get like once daily), what have you guys did to take the living piss out of these wannabes? I'll list a few here. 1) privatized my steam inventory and took the piss off them when they asked me to trade, said they should know why they added me to trade. 2) pretended to go along with the middleman and put in a name tagged/desc tagged weapon to them saying 'learn to trade, ya scammer' 3)insisted they show me the item in the inventory. Would love to hear more roasting tactics

What I like to do is act like a young kid who doesn't know how to do anything and get them to instruct me through the most basic stuff.

ss2017-12-22at01.08.07.png

13:11 - Shadows: i have paypal or bank account
13:11 - Shadows: what payment method do you prefer?
13:11 - Bambi: can you also come to my house and give me the cash in hand
13:13 - Bambi: can you pay me the value in steam emojis
13:13 - Bambi: im a big collector of them

yea I like to waste their time like they do with everyone else :D

5 hours ago, Fahly said:

ss2017-12-22at01.08.07.png

13:11 - Shadows: i have paypal or bank account
13:11 - Shadows: what payment method do you prefer?
13:11 - Bambi: can you also come to my house and give me the cash in hand
13:13 - Bambi: can you pay me the value in steam emojis
13:13 - Bambi: im a big collector of them

yea I like to waste their time like they do with everyone else :D

This sounds pretty fun

Archived