Is it safe to trade with?

Torb

1 minute ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Just wondering why u think they're a scammer fence? Almost 4k hours on csgo

Well the viewfinder is duped so it's hard to tell but it appears to have come from a fake opskins bot.

1 minute ago, djsober said:

Well the viewfinder is duped so it's hard to tell but it appears to have come from a fake opskins bot.

Ah okay. I just commented on his profile as a joke and said "buy my stuff" and he added me and said like "link me ur stuff" i linked him my marketplace then he deleted me... rip

Just now, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Ah okay. I just commented on his profile as a joke and said "buy my stuff" and he added me and said like "link me ur stuff" i linked him my marketplace then he deleted me... rip

I'm just kinda wary because I just got off a suspension for trading with a scammer.

1 minute ago, djsober said:

I'm just kinda wary because I just got off a suspension for trading with a scammer.

He doesn't look to be a scammer, so I mean if you can't clearly tell, it shouldn't be a problem. They don't look sus on their profile or their inventories or anything.. but the history of that is weird, it looks like he got it for free and he also removed 72 items randomly worth a fair amount.

I mean you can do it and you probably won't have a consequence but he is sorta sus.

2 minutes ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

He doesn't look to be a scammer, so I mean if you can't clearly tell, it shouldn't be a problem. They don't look sus on their profile or their inventories or anything.. but the history of that is weird, it looks like he got it for free and he also removed 72 items randomly worth a fair amount.

I mean you can do it and you probably won't have a consequence but he is sorta sus.

I don't think he's a scammer, I just think it's a bit sus that the opskins bot is there.

• Torb locked this topic

Archived