Backpack.tf Unusual Pricing Event Signup!

Teeny Tiny Cat

Hello!

Time Zone - GMT

Hours Per Day - Erm.. ~1 Hour in the Morning, not sure about during the day, ~1 Hour in the Evening

Time of Day - A higgledy-piggledy mix honestly. It depends on what times I have internet access etc (Sorry I can't help more)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time Zone - GMT +1

Hours per Day - probably 2 hours on 25/26 dec and 4-5 hours on the other days

Time of day - Can't tell for sure, probably in the afternoon and a bit in the evening (13:00-17:00 somewhere and 20:00-22:00 or so)

My Time Zone : (GMT+1) France

Number of Hours Available : 8 hours,Mornings and evenings.

Rough Available times : 9AM - 11:30PM

Other : I'm relatively new to the trading scene.

Your timezone: Singapore Time Zone, UTC+08:00

The number of hours you have available to participate per day: If I'm awake, I will be able to participate. Will be gone from 24-26 for vacation :D

The rough times of day you will be available in GMT: 12 PM - 4 AM

• Your time zone - GMT+1
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day - 24th-25th ~2 hours, 26th-28th 4-5 hours,
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) - 2pm - 11pm, after 25th probably 2pm - 5am, can't really tell now

I carry my phone with me almost all the time, if you need something just @ me on discord.

Time Zone: GTM +1

Number of Hours: I don't know yet if I will have to visit my other part of family in those days but if I stay at home then 12 hours a day probably, maybe more

Availability: 1 PM to 1 AM or 3 PM to 3 AM depends on my schedule i'll build up lol

These people saying they can do 10+ hours a day are saying so much bs. Look at me straight into my eyes and tell me you're going to work and price unusuals 10 hours everyday of your christmas days/holiday days. 

1 minute ago, The King Himself said:

These people saying they can do 10+ hours a day are saying so much bs. Look at me straight into my eyes and tell me you're going to work and price unusuals 10 hours everyday of your christmas days/holiday days. 

Well, those who don't celebrate Christmas can do it.

• Your timezone:
    PST 
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day
    2-3
    Christmas day, I may be unable to participate, but the rest of the time I should be able to spend at least two hours if not three. 
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc)
    Possibly 3-4 pm GMT, but more likely 6-8 AM GMT

Timezone: GMT+1 

Time per day: depending on the day around 2-5 hours

Time available: mostly from around 6  pm to 7 pm and then from 11 pm to 12 pm and probably in the morning around 6 am to 7 am around 30 min. that isn't quite sure yet

• UTC +2
  • Most likely around 2 - 4 hours a day
  • I will mostly be online in the morning and in the evening, with a few exceptions. However I won't be able to contribute on the 25th, duo to it being Christmas day, however this isn't 100% for sure.

• Your time zone

GMT + 1

3-4 hours on weekdays, all weekend on weekends, 1-2 hours on the 25th

• The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc)

Up from about 2pm to 3 am on weekdays and 5pm to 5 am on weekends

Your time zone:

AEST, GMT+10

Number of hours you have available to participate per day:

1-3 hours 

The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc): 

around the day in Aest, couldnt find a conversion to GMT

My Time Zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Number Of Hours Available- Around 6-10 Hours A Day(If Problems Don't Arrive)

Time I'll Be On Around- I'll Be Around From 9:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M., I May Have A Break Somewhere In The Middle So Is Not Accurate.

This Is My First Time Participating On This Event And I Hope It's Fun :D

My Ranking In Unusual Trading And Knowledge I'll Say Is Normal, I Know Some Stuff But Not All, So Please Whoever Is In My Team Help Me As You Can, I'll Appreciate It :D 

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Number of Available Hours: 1 - 3 (I can probably spend more hours over break, but i haven't done this before, so i'm not making any huge promises.)

Hours Available to Work: 8pm GMT- 6am GMT ( 3pm EST - 1am EST)

Additionally:

• I see myself as pretty new to the suggesting scene, but am hopeful, that events like this will expand my capabilities in suggesting. Bear with me while I stumble my first steps into this field.

Time Zone: UTC+08:00

Number of Hours Available: 3-5 hours (with breaks)

Time Available (In GMT): 3 AM (GMT) - 1 PM (GMT)

This is my first time in such an event and I'm relatively new to unusual pricing and suggestions (but I do know some things), but I hope that's alright and I can participate in this event.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Bearbro trade.tf said:

@Teeny Tiny Cat

When are the teams going to be announced?

I'll probably do it tonight and add any additional signups to existing teams. We'll see.

• Your time zone

AEST, GMT + 10

24-25th: None (holidays)

25-26th: None (holidays)

26-27th: 6+ hours 

27-28th: 6+ hours

28-29th: 6+ hours 

From 9am to 5pm (or even later, if need be) - AEST time. 

From 10pm to 6am (or even later, if need be) - GMT time. 

I have premium also I have done some past unusual price suggestions before, which have been accepted. 

9 hours ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

I'll probably do it tonight and add any additional signups to existing teams. We'll see.

Ok. Thanks for answering my question.

Also, note this, I don't have backpack.tf premium despite what my forum profile says. I got it from the previous pricing event and it expired a few months ago. 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Bearbro trade.tf said:

Ok. Thanks for answering my question.

Also, note this, I don't have backpack.tf premium despite what my forum profile says. I got it from the previous pricing event and it expired a few months ago. 

I know, I checked site profiles for active premium on everyone.

14 hours ago, DragonHaert said:

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Number of Available Hours: 1 - 3 (I can probably spend more hours over break, but i haven't done this before, so i'm not making any huge promises.)

Hours Available to Work: 8pm GMT- 6am GMT ( 3pm EST - 1am EST)

Additionally:

• I see myself as pretty new to the suggesting scene, but am hopeful, that events like this will expand my capabilities in suggesting. Bear with me while I stumble my first steps into this field.

I'd be easier for you to talk to us, your team, if you joined the discord. We could also help you get started and such.

Time zone: Mountain Time

Amount of time I can participate: 1 - 3 hours except on Christmas and Christmas eve

Times I'm around: about 5pm - 2am GMT except on Christmas and Christmas eve

• Your timezone: CST
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: 7 hours
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around during the day, etc): noon to evening

Archived