Need Suggestion Help !

Pink Windmill Kid

I need help making a suggestion for an unusual that I bought about a month ago. I made a price suggestion, I got feedback, I res-suggested, then got more feedback. I repeated this until my suggestion seemed perfect. After it had been active FOR 27 DAYS, it only had 82 votes,  I closed it, and it ended up failing to get accepted with only 68%. I am a little frustrated at this point, and I don't know what I am doing wrong. The suggestion is here: https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5a12fff844325a259635f750

I could be wrong, but I feel as if people are down voting either because I own the item I am suggesting a price increase or they see I am a white belt that has 0 accepted price suggestions. Either way I would love feedback and your thoughts. I would love to have an accepted unusual price suggestion under my belt, but at this point I could care less if a SEASONED suggester would like to make a price suggestion for this item for me; that would be fine thanks.

should've left it on.lemon said mods may ask or cricticize you if range is needed.suggestions can take a long time.usually 1 month is maximum and by then,mods will decide.imo,re-open it

19 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

usually 1 month is maximum

It was up for 27 days though, that is only a few days short of a month...

Votes don't matter much on suggestions, the evidence does. The votes tend to only get used when there are strong arguments for both changing and keeping the price.

When a suggestion stays active for long periods like that, it tends to be because the item is uncommon or traded very rarely, so the mods will give time to see if more evidence will appear to support the price change.

You closed it yourself; it did not fail. A lot of suggestions where the proof is shaky or the price is weird are left up for a month. Just be patient, and follow advice others give.

And votes don't matter, I got a suggestion with <50% to be accepted before

15 hours ago, UniqueBob said:

You closed it yourself; it did not fail. A lot of suggestions where the proof is shaky or the price is weird are left up for a month. Just be patient, and follow advice others give.

And votes don't matter, I got a suggestion with <50% to be accepted before

Thanks, I did not know that.

Archived