All my +trusts got removed and i don't know why

HolyOnion

Backpack.tf is like Youtube. It does dumb stuff to you and you don't even know what you did. I got 3 +trusts on my profile and today they just got removed. No one contacted me or said what i did wrong. They just got removed.

The +trust were like:

"a good trader you can negotiate with"

"nice guy you can trade with"

etc.

What is wrong about that? 

None of the trusts were valid, you obviously never read the rules for trusts or the tutorial for them.

uVUwWot.png

And your friends leave trusts like this:

eQkUTTb.png

To cover up the one -trust you have?

Sure that one trust from "shaggy on drugs" was written crap, but what about the other two ones? Give me an example of a good trust!

Bp.tf isn't your steam profile page. +rep can only be given for actual risky trades that happened, not because you like someone. Wait, it feels like I'm repeating the rules that a mod just screenshotted just above... dunno what more you want than the rules.

25 minutes ago, HolyOnion said:

Sure that one trust from "shaggy on drugs" was written crap, but what about the other two ones? Give me an example of a good trust!

Here are some examples of good trusts for brokering.

https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198128838220

Some good trusts for paypal trades.

https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198068732040

The trust system on backpack.tf is used to show if someone is trustworthy or not. Ratings such as 'Nice and friendly trader' are not what the system was created for and are removed, quietly or otherwise. If you have a question as to why you had a trust rating was removed you can always refer back to the tutorial Woifi referred to above or ask the moderator/administrator who removed it, preferably in the backpack.tf discord server.

Also, adding positive trusts to cancel out the negative ones is never a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 5:48 AM, S T E W said:

Positive trusts without evidence is pretty sketch according to DiamondJozu lol

indeed

sketchy*

since you are trying to gain some actual trusts,take a look on mine on the first page and so on.have your clients to take screenshots of the transaction to show it was a legit transaction unless if both users are trusted.

EG you ddont need screenshot if when sin gives me an item to broker.since is already trusted so we can trust by his words.

if its someone who isnt trusted,screenshot is necessary

Archived