Unusual to Decorated Weapon

isded

This isn't a backpack.tf issue, this is a Valve issue.

Since Jungle Inferno new skins have all been Decorated quality, this is why Unusual War Paints weren't listed separate from regular War Paints for about a week. Valve never changed this, they simply made it so War Paints with Unusual effects APPEAR as though they are Unusual quality while internally they remain Decorated quality.

The data that Steam suppies via their API to Backpack.tf is that internal data.

New skins yes, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about the old skins prior to Jungle Inferno. They all show as decorated again.

The skins prior to Jungle Inferno worked fine on backpack.tf before.

I'm certain they did at least.

27 minutes ago, MisterCalle said:

New skins yes, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about the old skins prior to Jungle Inferno. They all show as decorated again.

The skins prior to Jungle Inferno worked fine on backpack.tf before.

I'm certain they did at least.

They worked fine before, but now Valve has retroactively changed all their qualities to Decorated and made them all just appear as Strange and Unusual on Steam.

This isn't limited to backpack.tf, all trading websites retrieving data from Steam's API show this. It is entirely Valve's fault.

1 minute ago, Tasty Salamanders said:

They worked fine before, but now Valve has retroactively changed all their qualities to Decorated and made them all just appear as Strange and Unusual on Steam.

This isn't limited to backpack.tf, all trading websites retrieving data from Steam's API show this. It is entirely Valve's fault.

Huh even the old ones? Dumb change :/

I doubt contacting Valve would do anything, sadly.

Archived