Question about bptf ban and other players.

INF SnooppDogge I trade.tf

Hey I've been banned on bptf for a month or so and I was wondering if I traded with other people if they would be banned aswell? I have no use for unusuals any more and I'm try8jg to buy steam rom gifts so I can play different games, but the guy I'm trying to buy from wants to ensure that he won't get banned on bptf

Thanks

Trading with you won't get you banned, unless it's obvious you're becoming a fence. Like, people deliberately trading you for your connections to scammers vs people trading you because you traded with scammers before

Thanks, I won't need to worry about tf2 anyways once I buy these games cause after I got banned I really didn't care to continue 

being banned because of trading with scammers wont lead to other people getting banned because they trade you and they can trade anything with ban-free.if a person claims they want you to overpay them due to you being banned,tell them the rules.if they still dont care,just block them for being ignorant.

To clarify, people will only be banned for trading with you if you are marked/banned on backpack.tf for being a scammer fence, alt of a scammer or committing a scam, anything else (inappropriate profile pictures, profile content, trading with scammers, etc...) is not bannable.

Archived