My unusual which is tradeable?

use<

Hi, a week ago (sunday 8pm) i unboxed an unusual (commando elite circling peace sign) and now that its been over a week it should say its tradeable. it says it is in game, but when i check backpack.tf it will at random decide if ita tradeable or not. i might look at it, go to another part of bp.tf, and when i come back it throws the red square around it and says 'non-tradeable". Is there something wrong with the site and if so how can i fix it? 

Thanks for your time.

It is possibly due to backpack.tf not updating your backpack, either because servers are slow/down or because steam api is down. However, it just updated, so now it says that it is tradable!

hi Beaser, as i said its random, in fact someone added me to see if they could help , for them it said tradeable, and for me non, then i refreshed and it stayed, dont know what to make of it. Thank you for the reply!

Just FYI if the server is being slow updating on backpack.tf, all you have to do is open the game and go to your in-game backpack and then close the game. Has worked for me every time so far. Hopefully will help you out too :)

Archived