Don't seem to be able to trade with bots

baxio

Hi,

I'm trying to trade for the various 2010 Halloween masks, and all the listings seems to be bots. However, none of the bots seem to accept my offers. For example, I found a listing for a Demoman mask at 1.77 refined, so I offered 1 refined and 7 scrap metal for it, which I believe is the correct amount (I'm told one scrap metal is .11 refined.)

But all the bots come back with the same error " Your trade was declined with reason code: INVALID_VALUE"

What am I doing wrong?

6 minutes ago, baxio said:

Hi,

I'm trying to trade for the various 2010 Halloween masks, and all the listings seems to be bots. However, none of the bots seem to accept my offers. For example, I found a listing for a Demoman mask at 1.77 refined, so I offered 1 refined and 7 scrap metal for it, which I believe is the correct amount (I'm told one scrap metal is .11 refined.)

But all the bots come back with the same error " Your trade was declined with reason code: INVALID_VALUE"

What am I doing wrong?

Right side is what price the bot buys (purchases) for.

Left side is what the bots sell for.

In other words you were offering to buy the item at a price at which they but at (but don't sell at).

Hope that clears things up ^_^

Blue = bot/user is buying that item

Green = bot/user is selling that item

So look for your left side for listings if you want to buy something

Archived