Trade.tf why u do dis

Wellesley12

OK, i just went on trade.tf to search for good deals (Trying to make profit out of trades)

And when i clicked on good deals, wut? Can only be used by premium players. That means it's gonna be longer and harder to find proof to lower a price. And I can't find some good deals if i'm not spamming refresh on Classifieds and hope getting something legit.

Can somebody explain me what's the advantage of changing this, considering premium players can still see good deals under 5 minutes after their post, and non-premium players can see them 5 minutes and + after the post.

Thx

Trade.tf is kind of a bad source of proof anyways, it only shows the lowest prices and/or quicksells and doesn't reflect the whole market at all.

Trade.tf is kind of a bad source of proof anyways, it only shows the lowest prices and/or quicksells and doesn't reflect the whole market at all.

i generally get all my proof from trade.tf, but never use good deals as it's useless, always use all listings.

i generally get all my proof from trade.tf, but never use good deals as it's useless, always use all listings.

this is why your suggestions suck ;)

oh no they made a feature that was only used by people looking for profit a paid feature

plz move to general discussion. has nothing to do with bp.tf

Plz use the report function.

No. Reporting is for offensive posts. This is just a mistake somebody made, not a report worthy. And since a mod was already on the thread, this was both faster and better.

• Administrators

Site don't run freely. I guess Swag had to take drastic actions to have incomes coming in!  :ph34r:

pst, if you're lookin for profit, buy sub zero suits at 1 key 2 ref and sell for 1 key 4 ref >:3 (lots o sellers and lots o buyers, I dunno why)

Archived