I just got scammed for being impatient

bernardi_

So yeah basically i just got scammed for being dumb and impatient, i now im just going to tell you guys how it all happend.

Just got my first unusual (unusifier) two weeks ago and got all pumped and all because i rly wanted a enginner unusual hat so yeah i tried to sell it here and on TF2Outpost. 5 users tryed to scam me in the spam of one week i just trolled them all, then this guy appeared:

5a04f9b720de0_Semtasdasdastulo.png.c842422ff8e353662ed888b57af2245a.png

He just told me that he needed me to show that the item was tradable on opskins and i already knew it was probably a scam.. but you know what? i was so tired of all the guys trying to scam me i just gave up and did whatever he said then when i was waiting for the bot trade on opskins to list the item for sale he used a fake bot account to make me accept the wrong  trade offer:5a04fa6b4e31a_Semzxzxttulo.thumb.png.8967ae294dc86ac4edc58751e48015c5.png

HOW? how i didnt saw it coming???!! after almost being scammed by 5 users using the same exact scam i fall for a BOT that has been reported???? It's funny how stupid it actually is.

i was dumb and even tho i think everyone knows about this scam i think that i should at least write down this post so maybe, just maybe one person gets aware of this and dont fall for the same scam.

sorry for any gramma mistakes im not a native speaker and i just dont care rly.

I think now im going to change my name to Sadness, because my name on steam is happinnes but now it does not fit so well kek

1 hour ago, bernardi_ said:

i already knew it was probably i scam.. but you know what? i was so tired of all the guys trying to scam me i just gave up and did whatever he said

does not compute

i was so tired of all the guys trying to scam me i just gave up and did whatever he said

HOW? how i didnt saw it coming???!!

broken-pc.jpg

Jokes on you guys I already had negative IQ points, this helped me gain* some.

(Holy crap I'm actually losing brain cells it's not just a meme)

2 hours ago, bernardi_ said:

So yeah basically i just got scammed for being dumb and impatient, i now im just going to tell you guys how it all happend.

Just got my first unusual (unusifier) two weeks ago and got all pumped and all because i rly wanted a enginner unusual hat so yeah i tried to sell it here and on TF2Outpost. 5 users tryed to scam me in the spam of one week i just trolled them all, then this guy appeared:

5a04f9b720de0_Semtasdasdastulo.png.c842422ff8e353662ed888b57af2245a.png

He just told me that he needed me to show that the item was tradable on opskins and i already knew it was probably a scam.. but you know what? i was so tired of all the guys trying to scam me i just gave up and did whatever he said then when i was waiting for the bot trade on opskins to list the item for sale he used a fake bot account to make me accept the wrong  trade offer:5a04fa6b4e31a_Semzxzxttulo.thumb.png.8967ae294dc86ac4edc58751e48015c5.png

HOW? how i didnt saw it coming???!! after almost being scammed by 5 users using the same exact scam i fall for a BOT that has been reported???? It's funny how stupid it actually is.

i was dumb and even tho i think everyone knows about this scam i think that i should at least write down this post so maybe, just maybe one person gets aware of this and dont fall for the same scam.

sorry for any gramma mistakes im not a native speaker and i just dont care rly.

I think now im going to change my name to Sadness, because my name on steam is happinnes but now it does not fit so well kek

Patience is a virtue that few possess but to those few it rewards greatly.

8 minutes ago, grandma's cookies said:

when you're ripping on someone who speaks more languages than you do lmao

Hi. Who are you, how do you know me, and how do you know how many languages I speak?

22 hours ago, bernardi_ said:

He just told me that he needed me to show that the item was tradable on opskins and i already knew it was probably a scam.. but you know what? i was so tired of all the guys trying to scam me i just gave up and did whatever he said then

What even runs through a mans mind these days?

Archived