Best Items You Got From Halloween 2017

ksolis01

14 minutes ago, Corpfox said:

~snip

I don't think anyone can beat that tbh. I seen a couple of comparable god tiers unboxed but nobody with two.

I didn't bother with uncrating, because I'm super paranoid I'll lose the value most of the time, but I got many halloween souls I didn't have from transmutations and drops.

I also transmuted some crap into a Haunted Executioner

Didn't really uncrate much as the Halloween effects aren't my desired particle effect, but I did decide to use one Unusualifier, and got a Haunted Phantasm Disco Fever, so that was nice.

I used 3 unusualifiers (bought from the market) during halloween hoping to get 1 Ghastly Ghosts or Haunted Phantasm taunt to go along with my engineer set, but I was unlucky like I always am when it comes to any form of unboxing/uncrating

that said of the 3 the best item would probably be Hellish Inferno Jumping Jack, because it actually looks really really good (looks like the bats are coming from the ground that engi is drilling into, and the blood trail is super noticable). Hellish Inferno probably looks better than Ghastly Ghosts/Haunted Phantasm on that particular taunt and I probably wont mind keeping it for that reason.

Archived