im here to collect date on the new prices ( keys )

KAFTAR

Hello im here to collect data for the new key prices  

21 members have voted

1. 1. you like the new prices of the keys? please tell me and thank you for your time

• i like the new prices!
    • i dont love them but im fine with them
    • i want the price to go down
    • i want keys to go down to 20-25 refs
    • i want keys to go down to 10-15 refs
    • i want the good old times 3 ref with 4

hello can you please take this poll im trying to get some date on the tf2 trading seen 

( i happed to be away for some time ( from the trading seen ) and i dint know that keys went up so much and why i made small poll to take some simple date thank  you for your time. and you can tell me if you want why did the keys go up so much )

I was going to answer you in your first thread, but you closed it.

The same thing happened that was already happening when you were around. More and more ref is created = ref loses value = keys (that have a fixed value and cannot be created for free) cost more ref. This is a natural market reaction and there is nothing wrong about it.

To be honest, we could actually use a PSA/guide explaining it to all users because there are many people like you who come here and ask this.

The only way for the key prices to go down would be if Valve created a ref sink that would delete thousands or millions of ref (kinda how the bread box worked).

1 hour ago, Haxor Gaming said:

The only way for the key prices to go down would be if Valve created a ref sink that would delete thousands or millions of ref (kinda how the bread box worked).

3 hours ago, AdamWTS said:

I was going to answer you in your first thread, but you closed it.

The same thing happened that was already happening when you were around. More and more ref is created = ref loses value = keys (that have a fixed value and cannot be created for free) cost more ref. This is a natural market reaction and there is nothing wrong about it.

To be honest, we could actually use a PSA/guide explaining it to all users because there are many people like you who come here and ask this.

I think if u just used ref in crafting that would work but you have to get people to do it

17 minutes ago, saveriocello said:

I think if u just used ref in crafting that would work but you have to get people to do it

That's what a ref sink is. The problem is is that it's practically worthless to craft as most of the crafting results are cheaper than the ingredients used.

5 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

That's what a ref sink is. The problem is is that it's practically worthless to craft as most of the crafting results are cheaper than the ingredients used.

well thats why no one does it 

Archived