Sharking, Scamming, Price Manipulation

Beautiful9Love

I'd like to hear the community's opinions, mostly expecting negative bs, but still curious, anyone want to have a real fleshed out conversation about these issues? 

15 minutes ago, Beautiful9Love said:

I'd like to hear the community's opinions, mostly expecting negative bs, but still curious, anyone want to have a real fleshed out conversation about these issues? 

They can be pretty much summed up into one line. Trash who can't trade their own way up

9 hours ago, RED265 said:

They can be pretty much summed up into one line. Trash who can't trade their own way up

But there are many unmarked people who do a ton of scummy shit, I'd like to hear your opinions on that kind of thing, no naming names ofc, but opinions.

1 hour ago, Beautiful9Love said:

But there are many unmarked people who do a ton of scummy shit, I'd like to hear your opinions on that kind of thing, no naming names ofc, but opinions.

You mean yourself(doing scummy shit)? But if people are so bad at trading, they shouldn't engage in these fraudulent activities. I mean, countries now are beginning to take virtual property as a good, and hence scammers/sharkers are actually liable to be jailed/fined. For theft of property and misrepresentation of value of the goods.

http://lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3354&context=bclr

Even if scammers/sharkers manage to learn how to trade their way up, it involves them using and ruining their victim's experience in trading. Their items are also probably purchased with real life cash, so they profited over theft of someone else's money.

Bp.tf should take a tougher stance, they should be the second line of defense against scammers/sharks after steam itself.

I mean first of all, you're a marked scammer,  probably an alt of somebody, so creating a thread asking what the community thinks of scammers is basically bait. Second of all, you say you aren't naming names but you directly accuse me of price manipulation here:facbade7cfda209b34ac2a104e9dee99.png

I'd just like to point out that it's probably a sadder reality that I actually spent 20 thousand dollars on virtual items as opposed to your untruthful accusation that I manipulated any prices. Thirdly, the only other person that you directly mention (despite "not naming names") is actually permanently banned for proven price manipulation, so I'm not entirely sure what your point is. This is a little sad.

• Administrators

Welp, tried to give y'all a chance to conduct this thread without resorting to personal crap, but alas it was not meant to be.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived