Price for unusual riffle

Chopa

46 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

The skin and effect are quite nicely put together. I see no reason why it wouldn't go 60-80

Cool, I can just buy a 40 key paint, apply it to a sniper rifle, and instantly get 20-40 keys more worth. Thanks for the pro trade  profit tip.

2 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

Cool, I can just buy a 40 key paint, apply it to a sniper rifle, and instantly get 20-40 keys more worth. Thanks for the pro trade  profit tip.

doesn't always make sense with new items, but a specific skin/effect combo applied can bring more... just an example =   https://backpack.tf/suggestion/59fb640844325a324f203308  :)  ya you may be able to buy the paint for 30, but it's new stuff and people want what they want . Not easy always to find a war paint with effect / skin that suits a certain look you're after. i know. I've paid more for things I coulda just looked high and low forever for but settle for paying more up front just to get it lol

20 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

doesn't always make sense with new items, but a specific skin/effect combo applied can bring more... just an example =   https://backpack.tf/suggestion/59fb640844325a324f203308  :)  ya you may be able to buy the paint for 30, but it's new stuff and people want what they want . Not easy always to find a war paint with effect / skin that suits a certain look you're after. i know. I've paid more for things I coulda just looked high and low forever for but settle for paying more up front just to get it lol

War paints are quite different, you can put any on the single weapon and choose from a large amount to put on your weapon...

3 hours ago, Crazyy Cow said:

War paints are quite different, you can put any on the single weapon and choose from a large amount to put on your weapon...

lol quite aware of that. i made that isotope iron bomber from a war paint... not even sure what u meant

• Administrators
On 11/2/2017 at 1:44 PM, Adolf Storms said:

Using your own sale isn't necessarily the best example to give. It really only shows that you were willing to pay more for a certain combo you liked (and potentially a bad spending decision).

However, that's not to say you're wrong.

On 11/3/2017 at 8:04 PM, ѕιи said:

Using your own sale isn't necessarily the best example to give. It really only shows that you were willing to pay more for a certain combo you liked (and potentially a bad spending decision).

However, that's not to say you're wrong.

that wasn't my purchase, i sold it for that. i would potentially do the same

On 11/3/2017 at 2:30 PM, Adolf Storms said:

lol quite aware of that. i made that isotope iron bomber from a war paint... not even sure what u meant

Lol I mean that when you apply a War Paint, it doesnt add any extra value because it isn't more desirable then the war paint of the same type.

chopa just close this. you're gettin some guy who's english is broken and some guy who's brain is broken just random commenting sh$t that doesn't make sense now

Archived