Fellas, gimme the professional price guesstimate

Wickednick

3 minutes ago, Wickednick said:

Unboxed a bonzo hunter in darkness, commando, its all class, lookin for opinions

Abit hard to say at the mo. But minimally expect 150-200. Could go way higher. Don't take taunts/unusual weapons unless it's massive overpay, market overflooded with them at the moment

1 hour ago, Wickednick said:

Offer would be?

well if 150-200 is the general idea i could offer quite a few nice possibilites. depends what you like. got a lot of stuff :)

tbh tho that feels a tad low... not meaning to bid myself up on it lol

1 hour ago, Adolf Storms said:

well if 150-200 is the general idea i could offer quite a few nice possibilites. depends what you like. got a lot of stuff :)

tbh tho that feels a tad low... not meaning to bid myself up on it lol

Yeah, im more leaning towards 250

1 hour ago, Wickednick said:

I understand that. That feels more like it. I'll add you up and maybe we can figure out what y'all want

7 hours ago, Wickednick said:

well, there's a guy with a bonzo rotation sensation trying to sell his for 300-350, not doing particularly well, just saying. 250-300 is possible i guess with your hat, but may be slightly difficult to find buyers

4 hours ago, RED265 said:

well, there's a guy with a bonzo rotation sensation trying to sell his for 300-350, not doing particularly well, just saying. 250-300 is possible i guess with your hat, but may be slightly difficult to find buyers

Isnt the bonzo rotation 1 of 1? Also im basing it off the bonzos last sale. Which was around 250

13 minutes ago, Wickednick said:

Isnt the bonzo rotation 1 of 1? Also im basing it off the bonzos last sale. Which was around 250

Yeah, but your hat's commando grade and new unpriced, usually lots of risk. Most commando grades I see drop down in price soon. Just my opinion 150-200's bare minimum, can strive for 250-300 if possible.

Archived