Questions about auto confirming trade confirmations

AMBPineapple

I've just installed and set up Steam Desktop Authenticator for one of my alt accounts as a means of having automatic confirmations on top of my trade.tf bot.

My question is, if I set SDA to automatically confirm trades, how do I set it up in such a way where its only accepted if the specified amount of refined or keys is added. (basically so people cant steal my stuff) or is all that done through trade.tf itself?
I haven't really used trading in tf2 since 2013 ish, so Im still a bit new to this whole escrow thing

6 hours ago, AMBPineapple said:

I've just installed and set up Steam Desktop Authenticator for one of my alt accounts as a means of having automatic confirmations on top of my trade.tf bot.

My question is, if I set SDA to automatically confirm trades, how do I set it up in such a way where its only accepted if the specified amount of refined or keys is added. (basically so people cant steal my stuff) or is all that done through trade.tf itself?
I haven't really used trading in tf2 since 2013 ish, so Im still a bit new to this whole escrow thing

If I remember correctly

trade.tf Accepts the trade and SDA confirms all Incoming confirmations.

1 hour ago, Zeus_Junior said:

If I remember correctly

trade.tf Accepts the trade and SDA confirms all Incoming confirmations.

Alright, thats what I was hoping for, Ill have to try it for sure once 15 day wait is over just to be sure.

Archived